Chapter 52:Pillow Talk (Be Stupid Together)

Narrator's POV

Lauren was stunned. Lauren was speechless. She opened her mouth several times to speak but she could not manage to say anything. Lauren was looking at her, an angel who was lying on her side beautifully with one hand under her head and one hand relaxing on her hip. She was looking at Lauren saying nothing. Lauren looked at her studying her from head to toes. Her eyes did not leave Lauren, her lips were slightly parted, and her beautiful curves were visible with the nightgown she wore. Lauren was speechless as the beautiful angel was not only in her sexy red nightgown but also with her gold-red mask. The angel was Delilah and she was Camila.

"Camz..." She finally managed to bring herself to call her. She called her Camz, but her mind was spread between Camila and Delilah.

"Do you remember how we first met?" Her angel finally spoke.

"Camila..." Lauren still did not know what to say. she called her softly.

"Do you want to hear a story of a green eyes angel?"

"..." Lauren did not know where it was heading but she said, "yea..."

"It was two New Year Eve ago... when I attended a masquerade ball in London when I was running away from a man who kept on hitting on me... I crashed into someone on the stairs. This angel with green eyes did not just save me from falling off the stairs, but she also saved me from that nasty man. We ran, We danced, and we laughed... She can't dance but she danced with me. She wanted to kiss me when we danced but I did not let her..." She stopped. Lauren frowned and she wanted to ask why "... because... I wanted our first kiss to happen at midnight. I wanted a new year's eve kiss and started my new year with her kiss." She slowly looked at Lauren's lips and back to her eyes, "It's was so magical that I did not want to end our dance or to end our night. Then... I wanted to get a drink for her as she had saved me, but I could not come back to her... I did not mean to lie to her, to fool around with her, to leave her there feeling like a fool, and made her had the worst New Year Eve ever... I did not mean to give her one hour heaven and left her in hell for the rest of the night and new year..." it was what she told Camila when Camila asked about Delilah. Lauren's face was saddened. She recalled how sad she was at that time, "I went for a drink and I did not come back to her... I did not come back to her, to our heaven because hell was waiting for me... when I received sad news about my parents..." Lauren saw her angel gulped preventing herself from crying."I did not mean to make her think I was an angel and an evil in one... "

"Camz..." Lauren wanted to move closer to her but she moved faster.

Her angel swiftly moved closer and gently pushed Lauren and made Lauren lay on her back. Lauren was still speechless. Delilah was studying Lauren's face before she stopped at Lauren's eyes and spoke to her, "I do exist. I was not an angel who came down for a night for a new year's party and went back home to heaven..." their eyes did not leave each other's, "I did not leave my shoe as Cinderella did, but I left my heart..." All this was an answer to what Lauren told Camila that day. Lauren still could not think of what to say with this angel lying on top of her. She looked at Lauren without a smile answering what had been Lauren's questions if she met Delilah again, "Do you still have a question for this angel with a little evil deed?"

"No..." Lauren answered in a low voice. She remembered what she told Camila about how she would remember Delilah as an angel with a little evil deed. Her wonder was answered why Delilah left her that night.