Chapter 69: Reconnected

Narrator's POV

Lauren and Camila walked hand in hand to Camila's room. When they arrived and entered the room, Camila turned on the light but Lauren turned it off. Lauren shut the door and she kissed Camila who was leaning on the shut door. They enjoyed their kissing in the dark. It was dark but they could see each other as some lights came through the window. Lauren looked at Camila's eyes and caressed her face, "I love you, baby"

Camila smiled, "yeah?"

"Yeah... I love you."

"I know you want to make love to me." Camila joked. 

"Camz... I am serious." Lauren pretended annoyed.

"I know...I love you, too, my love." Camila looked into Lauren's eyes.

"I love you and I will always love you," Lauren said. Camila smiled.

"Will you?" Camila frowned. She was a bit playful but Lauren was serious. Camila stopped being playful as she saw Lauren was a bit too emotional.

"I will always love you. I promise." Lauren touched Camila's forehead with hers.

"Thank you..." Camila kissed Lauren gently. "So will I." They continued kissing gently.

Camila stooped the kiss and turned on the light. "Babe..." Lauren pouted. She enjoyed kissing in the dark. Camila laughed, "I need to use the toilet."

"Okay..." Lauren pursed her lips.

Camila went to the bathroom. Lauren took off her suit jacket and took out her phone and put it on the table waiting for Camila. Camila came out and Lauren took her turn. 

When Lauren was inside the bathroom, her phone vibrated. Camila ignored it as she was checking her phone which she left when they had dinner. The vibration coming from Lauren's phone did not stop. Camila frowned. She went to have a look in case it was an emergency as it was almost midnight in five minutes. Camila walked to where the phone was and she saw Selena's name on the screen. She wondered why Selena was calling Lauren in the middle of the night. Camila tried to think positive it might be something urgent, not let the jealousy got to her, but she failed.

Her mood changed and she felt anxious. She was biting her lips looking in the direction where Lauren was. Out of many women who were close with Lauren, only Selena still could make her anxious and jealous. Camila went to her walk-in closet. She undressed and changed into nightwear. She did not choose anything sexy. She was settling herself in her bed when Lauren came out of the toilet.

Lauren frowned when she saw Camila was in her pajamas and got ready to sleep. "Camz..." she was thinking that they were going to make love before sleep. Camila did not answer her. Lauren walked closer. "Are you going to sleep?" Lauren asked she was confused as Camila was wearing long sleeves pajamas.

Camila settled in her place, "Yes, I am sleepy"

"Babe..." Lauren was confused. Lauren climbed on the bed leaned closer to Camila. "Are not we going to make love?" She asked gently kissing Camila's shoulder. 

"No, I am tired." Camila closed her eyes pulling the comforter up covering her body.

"Okay...." Lauren was confused but she would never push Camila into lovemaking if she did not feel like it. Lauren kissed Camila, "good night, babe!" Lauren was not feeling right, but she brushed it off and went to change her clothes.