Chapter 19 || Admitting

||Y/N's Point Of View||

"You've decided to come to school today!" Gou bickers.

"Yeah," I smile at her remembering yesterday.

"Where were you at yesterday?" Rei asks me.

I feel heat flush to my cheeks, "Out somewhere."

"You can tell us," Makoto frowns.

"Was it with Rin?" Haru was blunt.

They all stare at me, "W-well yeah..." I didn't want to lie to them.

"I knew it!" Gou yelled out.

Nagisa raises an eyebrow, a giddy yet suspicious smile appearing across his face, "And what were you guys doing?"

"That's none of your business!" I put my hands on my hips.

"I bet they were banging. That's why she woke up so late..." Nagisa mutters, a smirk showing.

"Nagisa!" I smack him.

"I'm not saying anything. It's none of my business whether you two were screwing around or not," Rei pushes up his glasses.

"Who knows? They could have been doing it for months now..." Haru says with a straight face.

I glare at the boy who was busy stuffing mackerel in his mouth.

"Wait," Gou says to me, "Are they right?"

I gulp and pull her to the side since the guys really didn't need to know. "First, I have not been screwing Rin all this time."

"I won't get mad, he's your damn boyfriend." She giddily states.

"However, we did actually...um-" My voice goes quiet. "The other night we did finally do it..."

Her eyes grow wide at my words. "I'm so happy for you!!" She squeals.

"Why can't you tell me these things??"

"I mean Rin's your brother, and I figured you'd be grossed out if I told you," I explain.

"But I'm your best friend!"

I chuckle, "You're right. Sorry?" I give a playful frown.

She giggles, "You're forgiven."

~*~

"It's so warm in here!" Nagisa cheers in the pool.

We were at the Samezuka pool. It was way too cold to go swimming in our outdoor pool considering it was still the middle of February. It was nice of Rin to allow us to swim here whenever we needed to.

We still had a lot of training to work on for tournaments. Tournaments started in spring and it was nearing the end of winter. We needed all the practice we could get.

"Hey Haru," Rin catches his attention, "You wanna race? For old time's sake?" He wears a smug smirk.

Haru stares at him for a second before accepting. "Sure."