Chapter 14 || Together

||Y/N's Point Of View||

"So are you two an item now?" Rei asks me.

My face tinges pink, "I would say so."

Gou squeals, "I CALLED IT!"

"She's not lying. You two are cute together," Makoto smiles.

"I'm so happy you're together!" Nagisa chirps.

"It good to know someone'll keep him on a tight leash." Haru mumbles, making me giggle.

Since the weather was fairly good today, and not cool we were allowed to open the pool at school. Sure, the water would be cold but Haru certainly had no objections.

The six of us sat outside, Haru the only one swimming in the pool. According to the rest of the guys, the pool was way too cold.

I was talking with Makoto when suddenly I saw a red head pop up. I blinked my eyes a few time to confirm if it was really him.

And it was, to my excitement. Rin stood there in a white tee shirt, red flannel, black jeans, and a cute black beanie. And in his hand, carried a bouquet of flowers.

His face was a slight shade of pink as he saw me.

I ran up to him, not being able to contain the grin showing across my face. "Hi," I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Long time no see," He chuckles even though I saw him the night prior.

"Haha," I laugh sarcastically, "These for me?" I raise my eyebrow, pointing to the flowers.

"Yeah." He hands me the flowers. "You busy?" He asks sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Rin Matsuoka, you're not nervous...are you?" I giggle at how adorable he was being.

"N-no!" He bashfully whines.

I look back at the others who were staring at the two of us. "I might be..." I playfully joke.

"Please?" He pleads.

"What's going on here?" Gou appears behind me, "Is my brother giving you a hard time?" She scowls at him.

"No," I laugh.

"Good. Now I gotta yell at him," She heaves a deep breath, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LIKED HER?! I COULD HAVE HELP YOU IN THE LEAST!" She grabs and tugs his ear.

I pull Gou off of her brother, "Gou it's okay!"

She crosses her arms before insulting Rin, "Baka!"

"So is it okay if I go out with Rin?" I ask afraid she'd get mad at me for ditching her.

"Not at all." She offers a warm smile, "After all, you should spend some time with your boyfriend."

My heart flutters at the word 'boyfriend'. I look at Rin with permission from Gou.

"Don't stay out too late!" Rei calls out to us.