Chapter 15 || Christmas Kisses

||Y/N's Point Of View||

Finally it was Christmas and I was so excited. I hadn't seen Rin in weeks since it was a long drive up to his dorm. He was busy with his team and working for tournaments. It made me sad but there was nothing I could do about that.

Now I could finally see him again. He was coming back home for the holidays which meant I could spend some time at Gou and his' house. I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend.

Ding ding! I heard my doorbell ring.

I rushed down my steps to my door. It was only Christmas Eve and I was expecting no one. So who could be at my door at three pm?

I opened my door to find a red haired boy wearing a huge grin. He had a black coat on and a red and black striped scarf.

"Aww Rin!" I yelled, instantly wrapping my arms around his neck.

Rin chuckles, "Glad to see you too."

A second later, I find myself shivering in the cold. Well it was late December after all, and snow was laying on the ground. And here I was standing outside in nothing but a tank top and sweatpants.

"Let's come inside," I say, rubbing my arms furiously.

"You're home early," I say grabbing hot chocolate from the kitchen.

"Wanted to see my girl," He smirks cheekily.

I find myself smiling even more.

I hand him his hot chocolate and I take my seat next to him at the kitchen table.

He blushes, "So I got you a little somethin'..."

I turn my head to the side, "Oh really? Rin, you didn't have to..."

"I wanted to," He smiles, taking out a small box from his pocket.

I look at him with giddy eyes, anxiousness brimming throughout my curious mind.

I examine the black box. It was small enough so that it fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. The thin black bow held the top and the box tightly. My fingers pulled the end of the bow so that it unraveled carefully.

I opened the top off, and saw that whatever was inside was shiny. I gasped as I held the chain in my fingers. I could see it clearly now, it was a necklace with my initial and Rin's initial inscribed on it.

"I love it!" I gasp at him.

Rin scoffs, "I hoped you would."

I wrap my arms around him once again, "Thank you," I say.

"Merry Christmas," He kisses my cheek.

~*~
Christmas Morning

I walked over to Gou's house. I was going to hang out there for the day. I was happy the guys were going to be there, and I was glad Rin was going to be there too.

I made sure to wear the necklace he gave to me yesterday. Truth was that I loved it. It was the loveliest thing I had ever gotten.