Chapter 13 || Jealousy

||Y/N's Point Of View||

I take one last look at a flustered looking Rin before I leave his dorm room. I take a deep breath, haunted by what just happened.

I shake my head, making my way through the hallway trying to find a door that leads out. Why did this place have to be such a maze?

Once I finally leave, I feel my phone vibrating. I gasp slightly, still shaken up.

I sigh as I see Gou's name appear on the screen.

"Where are you?!" Her voice sounds.

"Gou! I um..." What was I supposed to say?

"I got your voice mails. Sorry about that but where are you? I've been trying to reach you for about ten minutes now."

I bite my lip, "I'm coming. Sorry, I just... got preoccupied with something..."

"You okay? You sound distant."

"Yeah. I'm alright. I'll be right there."

~*~

Five minutes and a walk to clear my thoughts later, I finally arrived at the pool.

"There you are!" Gou announces.

"Hey," I smile to her.

"The guys are already in the pool," She informs me, "Although I'm a bit worried..."

"Huh?"

"I've been trying to reach Rin. He's not picking up and he's supposed to be here," She frowns, "I don't suppose you've any idea where he is?"

"No," I chuckle wearily.

Why would I know where he could possibly be....? *sarcasm*

"It was worth a shot," She sighs.

"So what's the deal with you and Sousuke?" She asks out of nowhere.

I feel my face heat up, "What?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I saw the way you two looked at each other the other day," She smiles, "At least the way he looked at you."

"S-stop that!"

"Aww!" She squeals, "So do you like him?"

"I barely know the guy!" I retaliate.

She sings, "So you like someone else?"

I grit my teeth. I didn't need her bullshit right now.

"No."

Gou pouts, "Stop denying!"

I shake my head at her without another word.

I am preoccupied with her nonsense to notice that Rin finally arrives.

"Where you been coach?" Someone from his team asks.