Chapter 17 || My Valentine

Author's Note~
So I was debating on whether I should make this chapter or not. Ultimately I decide why not?
**Fair warning this will be a lemon
and I'm sorry if it turns out shitty.**
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

||Y/N's Point Of View||

I sighed as I stared at Gou opening the several presents she got from various guys. It was no secret that Seijuro, and now his little brother, Momo were infatuated with Gou.

But sending her multiple amounts of chocolates and flowers? Wasn't that pushing it a little?

It wasn't that I was jealous or anything. I just missed my boyfriend. I desperately dreaded the thought of spending Valentine's Day alone. The last I saw Rin was about two weeks ago, for his birthday.

I had a great time, I loved spending time with him and his friends. And I was relieved to know that he liked the present I got for him.

I let out another sigh when I feel my phone vibrate with a text. I look at the screen, the text was from Rin. It read; 'Happy Valentine's Day baby. Doing anything tonight? ;)'

Instantly I found myself smiling.
'Of course I have time for my boyfriend' I reply.

'Meet me at my dorm'

'Ok ;)' I felt butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach.

It was going to be our first Valentine's Day together. I hoped it would be romantic.

"What are you smiling about?" A voice startles me.

I look to the side of me to see Gou, "No big deal," My cheeks heat up even more.

"Tell me!" Gou demands.

I giggle, "Okay, I'll tell you. I'm just excited to see Rin is all."

She pops a chocolate in her mouth, "Oh~?"

"Stop!" I whine, knowing what she's implying.

"I didn't say anything!"

"You were implying!" I slapped her arm. "Besides, it's not like that!"

She rolls her eyes with a malicious smirk, "Mhm~"

I bite the inside of my cheek. Was that what was going to happen?

~*~

I stood outside Rin's dorm room, practically shaking with anticipation. What Gou had implied rattled through my head all day long. I couldn't stop the thought. Was I nervous? Scared? Anxious? Excited?

"(Y/N)," Rin wears a smirk as soon as he sees me.

"Hey," I walk into his room.

"Happy Valentine's Day," He kisses me.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I repeat, smiling against his lips.

He hands me a heart shaped box of chocolates, and a rose.

"Thank you," I smile warmly.