Your typical girl || Introduction

(Y/N) was your typical high school girl. She was intelligent and witty. Quiet yet outgoing. Sweet and honest all at the same time.

With her (h/l) (h/c) hair, she was quite the looker. Her beautiful (e/c) orbs made her that much more prettier. Not that she wasn't before, no they just made her stand out even more.

Her best friend was Gou Matsuoka, who she had known since childhood. They always were together ever since they were kids.

It was only last year when they met the Iwatobi boys. They had started a swim club with her and Gou both managing them. But it was more then just that. Those four guys had become her brothers. They always had her back, and she knew it. She found it silly how they'd be overprotective over her.

But it amused her. It was always better to have a few extra guys watching over you.

But maybe that was why she never thought much about herself before. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't think of herself as pretty. That may have been partly because guys have been simply intimidated to tell her so.

Moving aside from that, (Y/N) would never have thought she'd see him again. Ever since he left for Australia, she forgot all about him.

What will happen once Rin and (Y/N) meet again? Will old feelings stir back up?