Chapter 10 || Back Home

|~Three Months Later~|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
||Y/N's Point Of View||

"Gou!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

This was the longest summer of my life. America was great and all, but I just wanted to be back home.

"I missed you so much!" I told Gou.

She squeezes me in a bone crushing hug. "Uh- Gou...?" I squeak out.

"Sorry!" My best friend lets go of me and wipes her eye with her hand. "I just got so excited!"

I laugh, "It was unbelievable how much I missed you all. Speaking of, where are the guys?"

She laughs, "I don't know. But we've hung out a lot this summer. Don't worry, I made sure they stayed in shape! And I think Nagisa'll be so happy you're back."

I smile, "I can't wait to see them all."

I was reluctant to ask about Rin. I had thought about him all summer long. The kiss haunted me.

"Want me to call the guys? I bet they'd be thrilled to have you back!"

I giggle, "I'd like nothing more."

~*~

We all decided to gather at Haru's house. Well, they didn't know I was back already. Gou wanted it to be a surprise.

Within an hour Gou and I arrived at Haru's house, all the boys already there. She was the first to step in, followed by me.

"Hey Gou, what's up-?" Nagisa asks, and then he stops in his tracks seeing me.

"YOU'RE BACK!!!!" He screams running at me. He tackles me to the floor, hugging me.

"Nagisa what the hell-?" Rei appears.
"(Y/N)!"

"What-?" The voice I longed for so long to hear says. "Nagisa get the hell off her!" His voice booms.

Nagisa jumps off me, and I get myself up. I look around at my friends who seem happy to see me.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Nagisa chirps.

I giggle, making eye contact with Rin. Heat instantly rushes to my cheeks remembering the last time I saw him.

"How was America?" Makoto inquires.

The seven of us sat in Haru's living room.

"Well," I start, "It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It was fun actually. It was hard not being with you guys though..."

"Now you're back!" Nagisa hugs me again.

I hadn't realized how much Nagisa would miss me.

I look at Rin, a flash of jealousy appears on his face. Did he want a hug too? I giggled to myself at this thought.

We talked for awhile, eating sea food Haru made.

"Did you get to swim a lot, Haru?" I asked the boy.

He lets a small grin show, "Of course I did."

"Classic Haru," Makoto responds.

"So how's it feel to be captain, Rin?" I ask the red headed boy. I just wanted to hear his voice again.

I couldn't describe how much I loathed being apart from him. Especially since how we left things.

I was left wondering things like if the kiss even meant anything. Or if he liked me? Or even if he stopped caring for me?

"It's great, you know? I'm excited to lead the team in the right direction."

I nod my head. I wished I could tell him how much I missed him.

||Rin's Point Of View||

"YOU'RE BACK!!!!" We all heard from the other room.

I guess Gou was back. But why the hell was Nagisa so damn excited about that?

And then Rei went to go check.
"Nagisa what the hell-"
"(Y/N)!"

My heart stopped at the mention of her name. I jumped from my seat and practically bolted to them.

There was the sight of Nagisa laying on top of (Y/N). What was this bastard doing?! I wanted to kill him.

"Nagisa get the hell off her!" I yelled.

(Y/N) got up as soon as Nagisa did. Finally I was able to get a good look at her. I missed her so damn much over these past few months.

I thought about her every damn day. I hated myself for kissing her so unexpectedly. I hated not seeing her.

But as I take in the sight of her, I remember the feelings I had of her. Her (h/l) (h/c) looked just as pretty as it did three months ago.

I imagined myself running my fingers through her hair. I wanted to hold her again, to not let her go.

I hated the way she made me feel. I hated the way I felt every time I was around her. I hated how much I missed her.