Chapter 12 || Guilty Pleasure

**Friendly reminder that there's some mature content up ahead**
~Lol but who cares?? XD
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

||Y/N's Point Of View||

"You've reached Kou Matsuoka! I'm obviously busy at the moment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. You know what to do!"

As I listened to Gou's overly cheery voice message for the fifth time in ten minutes I knew I couldn't reach her. I really hated this girl sometimes.

Where the hell would she be? I mean the guys were going to practice at the Samezuka pool and it would not be in our best interest if we were late.

I sighed to myself as I weighed my options. Obviously none of the guys knew where she went. They were waiting for me to find her.

And then I thought of Rin. He'd surely know where his sister would be. And his dorm was practically right near the Samesuka pool.

But then I remembered how I felt about him. I couldn't even talk to him without stuttering and embarrassing myself in some way. And what happened with Sousuke wouldn't help at all. I wish I knew if he was jealous or not...

I shook my head, 'Do it for the team' I told myself.

I got ahold of myself and headed for the dorms. And while on my way, I tried fixing my hair a bit so that it wasn't in such a messy ponytail.

~*~

I rung the doorbell outside of the room. I wasn't even a hundred percent sure it was even his dorm room.

As the door slowly opened, I took a deep breath. When I saw the familiar red head, I felt myself tense up.

"(Y/N)!" Rin shines a toothy smile, "What are you doing here?"

I took notice to his half naked appearance. He stood there in only his swimsuit. I stared at his chest, a blush immediately forming on my cheeks.

"I um," Uh oh...I felt nervous again. "Do you happen to know where Gou is?" I squeaked out, somewhat intimidated by his appearance.

"I didn't see her," He simply says.

So no. Okay, well that was all I needed. Now I could just walk away...

"Why don't you come on in?" He smirks and gestures for me to come inside.

I hesitantly walk in, afraid he'd bite me or something of the sort. He seemed to turn a complete 180 since I last saw him.

"I was just getting ready to go to the pool," He says, "So what happened to Gou?"

"I don't know..." I chuckle shakily, "I can't seem to reach her. I figured you'd know."

He laughs, "She's always off somewhere."

"That's her," I smile.

He chuckles again, making eye contact with me. "Did you do something different about your hair?" He suddenly asks.

"What? No," I say, "The last time I saw you was a few days ago..." I give a weary giggle.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way..." He frowns, stepping closer to me, "You look nice." He says, "Then again, you always do."