Chapter Fifteen

Daniel's fingertip trails along the curve of my spine and his lips brush my shoulder

Daniel's fingertip trails along the curve of my spine and his lips brush my shoulder. He trails a line of kisses up my arm and as his lips brush against a sensitive spot on my neck, I coil back and he groans as I rub my ass against him. His hand grips my waist and his mouth is warm on my neck as he pulls me closer. He grinds his hips against my ass and moans in my ear.

I wiggle my hips and his breath is short and warm against my throat. His hand slides to the middle of my stomach and his fingertips slide toward my sternum. Heat pulls to my core and I arch my back.

His fingertip slides just under my breast and it shoots tingles down my spine. He squeezes my breast and I gasp with pleasure.

The bedroom door creaks open and I shove Daniel off the bed. He hits the floor with a thud just as I leap out of bed and scoop Noah up and exit the room. My heart is racing as I walk into the lounge room.

"Hi, baby." I run my fingers through his hair and hold him close to my chest.

"Good morning, Mummy." I kiss his forehead and place him on the lounge.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Yoghurt for breakfast?"

"Yes," he shouts.

I grab Noah a bowl of vanilla yogurt and turn the television on before sneaking back to my bedroom. Daniel's got one foot through his pants, hopping about as he puts the second one through. Once he's buttoned up his pants, he strides across the room.

He wraps his arm around my waist and leans down to kiss me. His tongue swipes across my lower lip and then his tongue meets mine, and he eagerly dances with mine.

"Let's meet outside of the cafe?"

"Sure, sounds good." I nod.

Daniel's lips capture mine again and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I don't want to leave you," he whispers. "I thought we would have more time together this morning."

I cup his face and slide my fingers into his short hair.

"Noah isn't usually an early riser." I frown.

"It's okay." He smiles.

"Least you'll see me later today unless Craig is the tipping point and you don't want me anymore."

"That's not going to happen." Daniel rolls his eyes before stealing another kiss.

"I hope not." I pout.

"I'll meet you outside the cafe."

"Okay." I nod.

Daniel sneaks out the window and I return to Noah, who's just finishing his yogurt. He tosses the bowl into the sink and walks into my bedroom. He doesn't know I'm skipping work today, so I let him pick my outfit like I'm going to work.