21

Once we made it to my house I let her in and she followed me to my room like she has before. She laid across my bed as I put in the movie and started it, "you've seen this right" she asked to which I nodded, "yeah I have". I laid down beside her and let the movie play. She laughed and even said a few lines along with the characters which indicated she's seen this many times before.

(Ok so idk if this is smut or just sexual stuff so yeah but I'll tell y'all when it's over)
I glanced over at her smiling face and watched as she turned to look at me. "So..since we've both seen this movie" she started, I nodded and kissed her immediately. She smiled into the action and kept kissing back. She moved us to where she was on top of me and started kissing down my neck. I soon remembered what I had said earlier and instantly sat up while grabbing her waist to pull her closer to me.

I kissed along her jaw to behind her ear and down her neck. Once I got bellow the ear y/n let out a slight moan like I had before. I continued kissing down till I reached her collar bone till she pulled off her shirt. I pulled off mine before she laid me back down and kissed down my stomach. Once she got down to my waist she sat back in top of me and started grinding against me.

I bit my lip softy and tried to hold back the noises from my mouth, she didn't even try. She leaned down and pulled my jaw down from the top of my mouth before whispering, "I want to hear you" then she lowered her fingers down and rubbed against me. I repaid her by doing the same. When I was almost there, and I could tell y/n was too, I stuck my finger inside of her and fucked her with it a few more seconds before she came onto my hand. Y/n did the same before leaning down and kissing me.
(ITS OVER YOU GUYS 💜)
She laid beside me before hugging me. I was slightly surprised because Y/n isn't the type to really hug someone. I hugged back smelling the lavender float off of her which reminded me something. "Y/n i have something for you" I informed her as she looked up, "I do too". We both went to our bags and pulled out candles for each-other, mine lavender and hers rose.

We handed it to each-other and smelled them before I pulled Y/n into a hug this time. "Y/n l/n" i said as she smiled up at me, "I really really like you". She smiled wider and laid her head on my shoulder, "I really really really like you Robin Buckley". I laughed at her repetition and squeezed her before letting go. I ran over to my window and screamed out "I LIKE Y/N L/N"....."IN A ROMANTIC WAY NOT A FRIENDSHIP WAY" (yes that was a heartstopper reference. Sue me)

I turned back to y/n and watched as she ran to my window next, "AND I LIKE ROBIN BUCKEY IN A ROMANTIC WAY NOT A FRIENDSHIP WAY". We laughed our asses off, me quickly closing the window and curtains before we turned to each-other. As we stared into each-others eyes Y/n asked "does this mean we're dating". I laughed slightly before saying "uh yeah obviously! We need to go on a proper date like to the movies. No that's too boring. Maybe out to eat....we don't have money. Oooooo maybe we could guy buy abunch of snacks from the store then go to the park and hang out there".

Y/n smiled before lightly grabbing my face and kissing me, "we can go wherever you want to go". I smiled as I thought, "movies. Definitely". Y/n nodded giving us the cue to go get ready for the movies.

THE ENDDDDD

(Ok so I might do an extra part for the movie date but besides that this is the end :))). I realized half way threw that this story wasn't really about what I intended it to be but that's ok because I liked how it turned out and thank you for reading 💜 and all the votes OMG THANK YOU)