20

Y/NsPOV

I kissed robin one last time before following her out of the back room into the bathroom to check out appearances. As soon as we stepped infront of the mirror I sighed, "we look like we just fought a whole ass man" Y/n said causing me to laugh, "exactly my thought". I glanced over at her in the mirror and smiled, she looked and did the same. We stared at eachothers for a few more seconds before she asked, "make out session part 2" and I nodded immediately.

(Ok so I want to get a tiny bit kinky and smexy with this so if you don't like that you can skip the make out because it's not important, I'll put a sign where it stops :))

She pushed me up against the wall and placed her hand up against my neck, I smirked down at her as she began to kiss me roughly. She pushed up against me forcing my whole body against the wall. "Yknow you're really hot when you're in control" I complimented forcing her cheeks to turn red, "I know" she whispered into my ear before kissing down to my collar bone.

As she kissed along my neck she found a specific spot causing me to let out a tiny moan. She smiled into the kisses but kept going, staying there a little bit. I took my hand and carried it up her shirt around her shirt....
( 💜makeout over💜)

"Yo guys get out here if you want a ride to robins house" Johnathan warned before walking away. I kissed her slightly on the lips before pulling away. "We can finish at my place only if you'd like I don't want to force you but I really enjoyed that but I'd understand if you didn't enjoy It" I stopped suddenly as Y/n covered my mouth with her hand, "I enjoyed it alot robin, and yes we can finish at your place. I add a few more moves in there" she offered.

My face heated us as she fixed our outfits. Y/n grabbed a bandaid from her pocket and placed it over the hickey on my neck, "there. We will just say you hurt yourself and I was helping you". I nodded and smiled then leaned down to whisper in her ear "I'll pay you back for that". I leaned back Into place and saw he'd start to get flustered, "yeah alright Romeo let's go", "whatever you say Juliet".

Y/n slightly snorted as she opened the door and led me out. We went around the corner and saw Steve and Johnathan talking about the movie cujo while argyle stared at a random painting we had hung up for no fucking reason. "Hey Y/n, can you buy me this" Johnathan asked holding up the cujo movie and Y/n nodded, "let me go grab stand by me". She walked over around a corner to go grab the movie and both steve and Johnathan leaned forward on the counter.

"Tell us" they both insisted but I shook my head, "steve I told you so I could rant not so you could Interrogate me" I reminded him but he shrugged, "I wanna know". I rolled my eyes and looked back to see where Y/n was before turning back, "we made out. That's it. Happy?" I finally spit out and they both nodded, Johnathan knowing he'll get details later from Y/n and Steve knowing he'll get the same from me.

Y/n finally came around the corner as she ran her long and boney fingers threw her short lavender hair, "I'm thinking about dying my hair red maybe. It'll match my eyes". I nodded and grabbed the money and movie from her, "yeah. It'll make your eyes more noticeable especially when you're outside and they get lighter". Y/n looked at me and a huge smile grew on her face, "thanks". I nodded and looked down trying to hide the smile on my face causing both the guys to scream "AWWW". I threw a coin at them as Y/n joined me.