3

Robin immediately freaking out over my queen poster then raised her eyes at Nancy causing Nancy to laugh. "What's your favourite band" Nancy asked while walking around and observing everything, "probably beastie boys or pink Floyd" I replied staring at a pink Floyd poster I had hung up. I got it as a gift from my friend for valentines. Robin got interested in my book shelf and my candles, "I love lavender. I'd say my favorite cent as to be rose or coffee like" she told me, didn't need to know that but now I do.

Nancy walked over and sat on my bed before looking at my bed side table. I bit my finger and laughed, "uh you can look just don't open the up bottom drawer. The top just has Polaroids". Nancy picked up the photos as robin scurried over and laid beside her on her stomach. Nancy picked up one of my ex friend, Natasha, and smiled. "Who's this" she asked, robin staring at the photo, "that was my-uh friend....Natasha. We spent that whole day shopping and seeing movies. There's more in there from that day" I explained.

Natasha wasn't just my friend, she was my best friend I'd say and we were closer than most best friends are. We knew everything about each other except one thing, and that probably wasn't a good thing. One night we were high out of our fucking minds and I tried to kiss her. We ended up making out and going a little too far. I thought it would be ok and I could just blame it on the weed but she said I was 'too into it' for it to not have feelings, so she dropped me. That was maybe like a month before I found out I was moving here so 3 months ago.

Robin found a photo I had my friend Derek take of me in a new outfit I got from Spencer's, somethings a little too free. "I had just gotten paid in that and my friend Derek too me there too get some clothes and help me get a few others things" I said, whispering the last part. "Wait like toys" robin asked smiling, interested, I shook my head while laughing and crossing my arms, "god no. I could just go to my dads room for that". Robin laughed at my comment while Nancy rolled her eyes and smiled.

Robin was looking at a few photos of me for awhile and then got an idea look on her face, "hey do you mind if I borrow some of these for my room. I had a line hanging from my ceiling and I put photos of my friend on there" she asked. I felt my stomach turn but I ignored it, "yeah that's fine. I wanna see it though" I compromised, her being pretty ok with it. She grabbed maybe 5-6 photos then I showered her my records while Nancy looked through my books then we had to go to dinner.

Joyce had pulled out another table from the garage and more chairs so everybody could fit. I got sat between robin and argyle. It was Joyce, hopper, will, Mike, el, max, Lucas, Dustin, Steve, robin, me, argyle, Jonathan, Nancy, Eddie, then back to Joyce. And of course this whole dinner was gonna be about getting to know me! Yay..