9

As we walked down the hallway I fiddled with the hall pass while Robin kept opening her mouth to say something then shutting it. She finally got the right words and asked "what is your type". I looked towards the floor and thought a minute. "Uh...pretty eyes I can stare into, someone I can trust and will have my back with all the shit I seem to get myself into, someone who believes me even when no one else does, can deal with my clumsy ness, and brunettes" I replied trying my best not to slip up in any way.

She stayed quiet for a second so I took the chance to ask the same thing. "Maybe someone who can deal with my talking and over thinking. Also someone who can give me a second to process what I said because it's like my brain will start working after I open my mouth yknow? The probably someone who is super outgoing and forced me to do a lot stuff that I wouldn't usually do" she explained while smiling.

I looked up at her and nodded, "kinda explains each other" I said and instantly regretted it until she said "yeah it does". Just then my head hit a wall and I stumbled backwards landing on my band hand, "FUCK" I screamed. Robin instantly helped me up and pulled me into the nearest bathroom and into a stall. She quickly covered my mouth with One hand and held my bad hand with the other.

"Are they're any girls in here" a male teacher asked knowing damn well he's not aloud to step foot into the girls bathroom. He ended up walking back to his classroom and slamming the door shut. We waited a few more second before robin lowered her hand from my mouth and set it on top of her other that was still holding my bad hand.

Her hand smelled like coffee and I remembered Johnathan saying something about her liking coffee. "Her hand smells good" I whispered causing her to snort, "you're mouths fun to cover". And the look she gave me as soon as that left her mouth killed me right there on the spot. I leaned against the wall she had pressed me against and died laughing, robin setting her hands on each side of my head then resting her head on my shoulder.

The smell of rose lifted from her and snuck into my nose causing me to instantly fall in love with it. "You smell really good actually" I told her making her lift her head from my shoulder, is both now realizing she was pinning me against the wall, ours frames inches away from each other's. She looked at every part of my face and I couldn't help my stare into her eyes, occasionally looking down at her lips. I went to place my hand on the side of her face but a pain shot threw my hand as I bent it which caused both of us to snap out of our admiration.

She moved off of me and grabbed my good hand while leading me to the nurses office. As we walked in the nurse looked up, down at my hand, then told me to take a seat. "So what happened" she asked clearly knowing what happened, "I punched a kid" I confessed, having gone through this many of times. "And may I ask why" she asked but before I could respond robin hopped in, "can you please just look at her hand before asking all these questions. I think she might've broken something or sprained it".

The. Nurse looked between us before slightly smiling and standing up, "alright". She bent down on one knee to look at her hand. Y/n hissed at the sudden pain when she bent her fingers one by one which caused me to tense up. "Ok the middle one and thumb are broken" she explained before grabbing a cast clamp looking thing and attached three of her fingers together.

"Hopefully you aren't right handed, no more punching with this hand, try not to move it as much, don't put any pressure on it and don't stub it, and I know you don't have me saying t his but don't try to masturbate with this on or you'll be seeing me more" she instructed, the last part not phasing me that much, I'm not an idiot. I wiggled around my free fingers then nodded at her, "thanks".

She nodded back and smiled, "now y'all go back to class and next time you decide to yell duck in the middle of the hall, come in here instead of the bathroom". I smiled slightly at the nurse then as we left I whispered to robin "why didn't you tell me you had such a cool nurse" but robin just shrugged and laughed, "I didn't know myself".