8

Once class was over I said a quick goodbye to robin before heading to 5th. I didn't have my last two classes with robin or atleast the schedule said I didn't. 5th was face and boring and I read like half that class even though I wasn't suppose too. As I walked down the hall I passed by the freckles face kid who was standing at his locker arguing with his girlfriend. I averted my eyes to the floor and quickly walked past to my 6th period class.

I took the first empty seat I saw then once my pants touched the seat, robin walked in. She wasn't looking up or didn't really have any emotion on. She just quickly sat down right beside me actually and stared at the desk. "You alright robin" I asked causing her to quickly look at me and a smile force on her face, "hey! I didn't realize you'd be in this class. Yeah I'm fine just other thinking things Steve said" she explained while laughing.

I still felt bad for her but the smile on her face kept me from frowning. "So is the store like open every single day or do we get an off day" i asked looking up from my table to her, "Sundays are closed and Mondays we get off early because it's our slowest day, the kids usually come by around that time too" she explained. I was about to say ok when freckled face walked in. I looked behind me and realized there's a empty fucking seat behind me.

"Robin please don't tell me freckle face is in this class" I asked staring at him not earring a response from robin until a hear a quiet "shit" escape her mouth. I was thinking about laying my head down or turning my head but I have LAVENDER HAIR!! He walked down the row of tables and his eyes instantly fell on me, a lick smirk forming on his face. He sat down before leaning forward, "funny seeing you here" he whispered.

I simply responded with, "well I do go to this school" causing him to get a little pissed off. I glanced over at robin who was death glaring freckle face. The teacher sat down and decided today was a free day, fuck my luck. "We have an hour" he said trying his best to flirt with me but I just turned around and told him, "Listen freckle face Im not gonna let a kid I don't even know the name of into my pants alright? Plus you're not even my type".  

He would not give up. "I bet i could change that. I'm everyone's type once you...get to know me" he persuaded but I just couldn't help but laugh, "what do you not get about you're not my type kid". He leaned forward into my face and asked "then what is your type".

Oh yknow, brunette, pretty eyes, nice laugh, talks a lot....has a vagina. Buttttt I can't say that...because like I said. I'm not like that.

I froze up and looked quickly at robin before looking back and forcing my last bit of confidence out of me, "they have to be pretty first off. And respects personal boundaries, can actually get a girl to sleep with them without touching them or persuading them". Tommy looked me up and down before leaning back and smiling to himself, "can't wait to see what you have planned freckles".

I was about to turn back around when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to face him, "you'll love what I have in planned". I quickly stood up out of his grasp and punched him, "what do you not get about no?" I looked over at the teacher and she just looked at me, smiled, then looked back at her book. Robin stood up and grabbed him by the collar pulling him to her inches away from her face.

She leaned down and smiled, "you have a girlfriend, and she works with you. How about you stick on trying to get one girl to sleep with you before going ahead of your game alright Hagan". I stared at robins side profile and noticed all the tiny little features on her face. Her eyes were super glossy and she had insanely long eyelashes, her nose was perfectly straight, and her middle part of her face was sprinkled with light freckles. I'm not saying that heavy freckles are ugly, they can be beautiful....just not on his behalf.

Tommy looked over at the teacher, robin and my eyes following his, but she just kept reading. I smiled slightly before turning back to him, "you're just not my type. Sorry" then I walked up to the teacher and asked to go to the bathroom, she let robin and I go. She also suggested going to the nurses to get my hand checked out because apparently that was an 'impressive punch'. "Thanks" I said, I have experience.