4

"Wait so you're like....will and Johnathan's half sister" argyle asked while loosely holding his fork, I nodded slowly. Hopper looked at me and smiled slightly before asking "you excited to go to school" he asked then rubbed his eyes, "no sir" I replied confused, "yeah I wouldn't be either". Max leaned over and looked at hopper, "yknow she's just like us, older even. You have better things to ask" she reminded him and he laughed, "I know that".

While they continued to talk, I ended up zoning out and jumping at robins words. "You could come work with Steve and I" she offered then she saw me jump she apologized immediately, "no it's not you. I was zoned out" I explained while slightly laughing. She nodded before glancing over at hopper, "well Steve and I work at the video store. It's a lot of fun and we need an extra person there anyways" she continued on.

I looked up at her and saw the excitement in her eyes, and I needed money anyways, so I gave in, "yeah I'll do it". "But just so you know I might be kinda lazy the first week because I haven't been working for the past 3 months" I explained and Nancy brought up the photo. "Oh I-uh got money from a few friends...for my birthday" ok you see that was a lie, I sold some things, but everything else about gifts and shot for birthdays and other holidays, those were true.

Johnathan and argyle looked at me almost immediately while hopper just stared. "Can I go back to my room" I asked and Joyce nodded. I quickly stood up and and speed walked to my room, shutting the door behind me. I grabbed one of the beastie boys newer albums, Licensed To lll, and set it on my record player. The music instantly filled the room making to were i couldn't hear them all talking in the dining room most likely about me.

I pulled back out my sketchbook and finished the drawing I had started once I finished my room, it was of Natasha. As I Drew thé eyes in great detail, a knock was at my door, "yeah". Robin picked her head threw and I could tell she was nervous, I small smile pushed at my lips. "Uh I was gonna give you the number and address of the store then my house incase you need something" she explained to me. I nodded and grabbed the sticky note that Joyce probably gave her.

"Sorry about Nancy too, she didn't really catch on" she apologized making my joy to see her quickly fade away but my patience still stayed, "it's fine, most people don't catch on. Natasha, the first time I met her, she thought by selling things I meant candles cause...well yknow" I pointed towards my candle collection as robin laughed. The joy was back. "Ill have to buy you a candle sometime. Seems like you don't have enough" she joked causing me to laugh slightly, "no. Never".

She quickly said goodbye before leaving the room, Argyle entering in after her, "wanna have some fun". I quickly put on my shoes and followed him out to his pizza van thing where Jonathan was already in there waiting. "We're gonna go to Eddie's" Johnathan explained to me as argyle carelessly drove onto the ride, "I'm getting flashbacks Byers" argyle joked and I looked at his face, he was too.

We parked at a spot in what looked like to be the middle of Eddie's yard. He had a nice house, but I was more focused on the trailer down a few trailers that was boarded up and taped around, "what's up with that trailer". Eddie popped up out of nowhere once I asked that he quickly said "someone got murdered, now come on". I followed him inside and instantly noticed the many many records stacked around the room then the hats hanging from the walls.

I crouched down by one of the pile of records and looked through them while the others did some talking and got things ready. I honestly was more interested in the records than what I was here for.