6

I sat there for most of the class having Y/n stare at me and move her pencil around, feels like therapy. Once she was finally done drawing me she smiled and looked between the photo and me. "Ok it's pretty accurate" she said while showing me the drawing, it wasn't pretty accurate, it was exactly accurate. I smiled widely and hugged her, she hugged back immediately. "I look so good. How are you such an amazing drawer Y/n" I asked while pulling away away from the hug, her face was bright red.

"I've just drawn so many things I guess it's payed off" she said while putting it back into her bag and pencils back into the pouch, "uh yeah it's payed off. That was like, not even amazing. It was perfect. It was like you took a photo and made it black and white or...or uh had a professional person paint me. HEY you could become a professional...." I looked at her as she smiled to herself, "I'm ranting".

She nodded slightly before shaking her head, "it's fine. I like hearing you talk, you've got a lot of uh interesting things to say" she complimented. "Thanks. I talk a lot sometimes and I don't have a filter with what I say so if I ever annoy you just tell me because it's like I don't have an off switch....and it's happening right now" I started again, quickly pressing a hand over my mouth, Y/n laughed.

Y/n has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, it was like everything about her was perfect and I don't know how. The bell suddenly ring snapping me out of my thoughts and forcing me to stand. "What class do you have next" I asked as she pulled out her schedule, "uh choir. I have to sing for the next hour before lunch" she explained rolling her eyes, the dread in her voice. I was kinda upset we didn't have next period together but it was fine because I'd see her at lunch.

"Oh ok. I'll see you at lunch then" I asked and she nodded, "I don't have anyone else". She then spun around and walked out of the classroom leaving me to hear the tardy bell, "shit". I ran to band hall, earring one yell from a teacher, and as I reached the door I noticed a note. 'Go to choir class for today'. I. Get. To. Listen. To. Her. SING.

I turned around and walked half way back down the band hall and found choir class, they hadn't started yet. I could see Y/n through the glass, she was scanning over the classroom then as she looked at the door a smile plastered her face as she ran over and opened it for me. I waved at her though the glass. "Hey you're in here" she said grabbing my hand and dragging in, setting me at a seat that I guess is hers. She walked up on stage and I waited for the teacher to pop up.

"Ok band kids, we have a new student so to test out her singing abilities we are letting her sing a song of her choice" the teacher explained, "that's school appropriate". Y/n thought a moment before deciding on 'I'm going slightly mad' by queen. The teacher waited before going "1 2 3 4" and then Y/n started. At first it was slow, not really a sing, but then she got deeper into the song and her voice was the prettiest voice I've heard in awhile.

Better than that muppet too.

Once Y/n was done she walked over to me and smiled, "did I do good. I felt like it was bad" She asked earning a scoff from me, "perfect. It was fucking angelic. Honestly how are you so good at everything" I started continuing onto a rant. Y/n just sat down beside me and listened now caring to tell me to stop.