5

RobinsPov

Once I stepped out of Y/ns room I ran to Steve, "I have her my address and the store number! If she calls tomorrow you have to give the phone to me" I insisted as he laughed at me. "Why are you laughing" I asked while looking around but he just smiled, "yeah no I'll give it to you. But I think you need to go home before you say something stupid to her.....or she could leave". I turned around to see y/n leaving with argyle and Johnathan.

"Where do you think they're going" Steve asked causing me to flick his head, "dingus". I soon went home put the Polaroids on my bedside table and laid down in bed, quickly falling asleep. I woke up around 7 to my alarm and quickly got up. I through on a short sleeved button up with a loose tie then tucked it into some grey, button less, pants. I put on a slight bit of makeup to make my face all shiny then put on my red converse.

I brushed my teeth and hair then grabbed my bag and got ready on perfect time because Steve was outside to drop me off at school before he went to go open up the store. I sat down in the car and situated my bag before looking at Steve confused why he hasn't left yet, "what are you doing Harrington" I asked. He looked at me then raised his eyebrows before mumbling "nothing nothing".

I hated when he did that.

As we drove Steve kept looking at me. "Do I have something on my face because I swear Steve of you let me go to school looking ugly I'll turn your perfect pretty hair" I threatened him while snipping the scissors in the side of my bag causing him to scoot away, "Jesus robin no it's just you look....well you look more put together today" he complimented I guess. I didn't think I looked that different but to him I did because he would NOT stop looking at me.

"Ok fine I might've over done it without knowing for Y/n. I'm sorry I just want to figure out if she's, yknow. She seemed pretty close with that Natasha person. That was her name right?" I ranted on as Steve just nodded to everything I said. "Steve are you listening" I asked and he nodded, "yeah yeah I am. Just, it's so funny when you can't tell when a girl is obviously into girls".

I stared at Steve with the most offended look ever causing him to laugh, "I'm sorry just Y/n, her style, the way she talks, she smokes weed to what seems to be a lot. And just the way she looks at you...I find it obvious". We pulled into the drop off lane and I rolled my eyes at Steve, "you do this Everytime Steve. I'll see you after school" I said before getting out and slamming the door.

As i walked down the hallways i saw the normal stuff, teens making out, hanging out. I walked down the hallway to my locker, grabbing a few things then putting a few things up, then headed off to first period. Once I walked in I scanned my eyes over the room only to find Y/n not there. I sighed, sitting in my regular seat. Once second period came around, I did around the same thing. Maybe 3 minutes after the bell, Y/n slid in. She got lucky since the teacher was late.

"Yo robin. Where'd the teacher?" She asked rummaging through her bag then pulling out a pack of incense, "oh and I got you this". She quickly hid her face, taking a long time to close up her bag and moving stuff around, I rubbed my eyes trying not to scream, "thanks. You remembered". She nodded and smiled while looking ahead, "I'm good with flowers and scents" she replied while picking at her nails. I noticed there was left over blue and purple from last time she painted them.

I zoned back in, remembering her question, "the teachers usually always hungover or something. This class is basically like a free period since no one cares about art". She nodded and looked around, most kids were drawing and keeping to themselves or gossiping, most likely about Y/n since she's new. I looked back over at Y/n and she had pulled out her sketchbook, "let me draw you" she insisted, I nodded and sat there awkwardly.