16

The next morning I woke up late again. I jumped up and grabbed a random shirt and shorts then halfway realized, this is robins shirt. It was her sweater with stripes, so I decided to wear it to school hoping no one would notice. I slipped that on with a pair of black shorts and my dr martians before braiding two braids in the front. Once I did that I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to go into the dining room to leave when Johnathan stopped me, "need a ride to school".

I looked out the window and saw argyles van outside, "uh yeah sure". I followed him out to the van and once I sat down in the back argyle looked at me and passed me the joint he already had lit, "why do you look dressed up....also isn't that robins sweater" he asked before turning back to the road. I felt my face start to heat up so I took a hit before passing it back to argyle and he could hand it to johnathan.

"Yeah she let me borrow it. I said it was cute and she gave it to me...and I look dressed up because I'm in a good mood and you're ruining it argyle" I complained as johnathan handed it back to me, I breathed in the smoke, holding it for a split second, before letting it out. "Why'd you offer to drop me off" I asked johnathan causing him to look at argyle, "argyle what's 2 plus 1". Argyle thought a minute before replying "21 obviously man common". Johnathan turned to me and smiled, "ok I wanted to ask...what's going on between you and Robin".

I looked at johnathan before handing him the joint, is silently agreeing argyle had had enough weed, "what do you mean". He laughs slightly before breathing in, "I mean you got home late because you were 'doing something' with Robin and for caught up in time" he explained. I need a better explanation next time, both him and Joyce found out from that.

"We just kissed, made out...." He looked at me knowing there's more, "with our shirts off, and I sat on her. BUT THATS IT JOHN" I yelled the last part catching argyles attention but shortly he was back on the road, "you can't tell anyone johnathan, only Joyce knows and probably Steve if Robin decided too tell but beside that no one knows".

Johnathan nodded and smiled, "I'm just glad you told me. You're my sister now alright?" He assured me causing me to smile. As we pulled into the line of cars he offered me some cologne but I refused, "I keep my own in my pocket at all times". He nodded before letting me out and once  I closed the door I quickly sprayed myself and my bag down before running into the school, and made it 2 minutes late seeing Robin sitting in the middle.

I walked over and sat down beside her seeing the teacher wasn't in here yet, "where's teach" I asked as Robin looked down at my body, "uh she went to make copies before taking attendance". Ah then looked at the sweater once more and then at my eyes, her eyes narrowing, "are you high". I took some sunglasses out of my bag and set them on, "not anymore".

She nodded before looking back down at the sweater, "is that my sweater" she finally asked. I nodded slowly before smiling cutely, "I might've accidentally possibly picked it up before I left last night" I explained as she laughed, "fits you. A little big though" she pointed out. I shook my head and hugged myself, "fits just fine my love. I think I should keep it".

She had a shocked look in her face but it quickly went away when she came up with an agreement, "I will if you agree to watch stand by me at your house tonight" she demanded. I acted like I was thinking before nodding, "yeah I guess robin". She smiled and rolled her eyes, "sure you do darling". Ok now it was my turn to be flustered.

I stared at the side of her face as she stared to the front of the classroom and I got a little upset, "hey I'm suppose to be the player here! Turn your head back so you can stare at my cocky face" I demanded. She slowly turned back and I winked at her, her confidence falling along with her knees and I turned to the front, "see" I asked. She then rolled her eyes and turned, "whatever, you're paying for the movie".