13

Y/n instantly jumped out of the car once we got to the bike store and walked in, "you think we should follow her" I asked but Steve shrugged, "if she steals, we bail". I looked at him shocked and he looked back the same way, "dude I know you like her but I'm not becoming a fugitive for your crush" he said and I laughed.

"She obviously likes you robin and I get that you like her but you can't just do anything and everything for her" Steve reminded me but before I could answer the trunk opened and Y/n stuck her bike into the back before closing it getting in. "What type of bike did you get" Steve asked and Y/n shrugged, "I don't know. Robin do you have a knife at your house" she asked looking over at me, I nodded.

"Good. I'm gonna make my bike look like silver from IT" she explained as we all exhaled, "oh and yknow stab you because I'm that this of person robin" she added on sarcastically and rolling her eyes, "Steve hurry up I have to be home by like 8". Steve hit the gas and started driving before suggesting, "try to get home before sundown". Y/n looked between us confused so I looked at Steve, "we have to tell her" I said.

Steve nodded slowly as we passed the trailer park entrance, "ok yeah tell her" he permitted. I nodded and looked at Y/n, "ok uh well...."
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so you're telling me el has powers and that's why her name is eleven" she asked causing Steve to roll his eyes, "and will almost died in the upside down and Steve got half his body eaten by a bat" she asked and we both nodded, "pretty much", "yeah". She nodded before looking outside, "I thought I was living the dangerous life but yall were busy going into a whole other dimension....WAIT LIKE DND" she screamed.

I looked at Steve and laughed, "yeah exactly actually. Talk to the kids about that stuff because Robin and I don't know about that stuff". Y/n nodded while smiling as we pulled into the driveway of my house. Y/n looked out and asked "where are you parents" causing me to get out of the car, "out of town". I walked around the side to Steve and leaned into the window he rolled down, "use some type of protection I don't know it works but yknow".

I flicked him in the head while rolling my eyes, "you're a dingus". I helped Y/n with her bike, or tried. Then we went inside, instantly her mouth fell. "Woah" was all she said as I dragged her up to my room, "yeah it's cool but I want you to see my room" I explained. I turned on my radio a tiny bit and 'do you dream in color' played. Y/n looked around then noticed my Polaroid string thing. "Where are mine" she asked looking at each one, stopping on vickeys from band.

I stopped liking vickey once she rejected me, we're still friends though and I've clearly moved on. "I have them over here. When I got home last night I fell asleep pretty fast" I explained while picking them up off my bedside table and walking over to the string. I un clipped one of vickeys photos so I had room and placed the rest on there, throwing away the other Polaroid. "Who was that" she asked and I sat on my bed, "she was uh a band mate" I explained not technically lying.

She nodded before sitting down, "can I ask you about who called you" I asked as she sat down beside me, she thought a moment before nodding, "if you answer one question for me". I nodded slowly at her request and waited a second.

"Who was vickey too you"

"A girl i liked but she rejected me".

She stopped and thought a second before starting, "Natasha was who called me".