14

Y/NsPOV

I basically explained to her how we were friends for a really long time then i tried to kiss her and she completely ignored me after that. Then I told her about the phone call. "Ok so she's a bitch" robin estimated causing me to laugh, "yeah yeah she is. And now she's trying to tell me she's gay and has liked me all along". Robin leaned back on her bed and I let my Eyes wander for a second before looking back at her eyes, she was staring at me.

"So does Steve know because it seems like he knows" I asked Robin and she instantly nodded, "he was the first one, that's why we're platonic best friends. With a capitol P". I nodded and smiled, "can you not tell anyone about me? I'm kinda comfortable with only you knowing"I pleaded and she sat up and leaned towards me, "why's that".

Someone confident, she's not the only one.

I leaned a tiny bit towards her and smirked, "you just seem more trusting...or excepting". She smiled slightly before glancing down at my lips then looking back up into her eyes. "Can I kiss you" she asked and I laughed nodding my head,
"Yes god please". She placed her hand on my chin and lifted my head up before pressing her lips against mine.

We moved together like we had done this before and her mouth still tasted like mint from ber toothpaste with a bit of tea. I smiled into the kiss as she scooted closer and I had an idea. As the kiss deepened I moved myself on top of her. I was kinda nervous I was going to fast but then she slid off my shirt and my anxiety was wiped away with my shirt before I helped her take of hers.

We didn't go to far, I don't think she was ready for that, might've been her first kiss. All we did was make out with our shirts off...plus me sitting on her but she liked that which she told me. "You should do that later" she suggested while still blushing from the kissing, I was too honestly. We sat there for a second before she laughed. I looked over at her a little surprised but she shook her head, "wanna know something embracing" she asked causing me to instantly nod.

"That was my first kiss with a girl" she confessed and I thought to myself 'I was right'. "Well atleast it was a good one, best one I've had" she complimented and I nodded, "well I would hope so. I have my all on that Robin" I joked. She laughed before pointing to her lips, "I know. I'm swelling". I laid beside her and smiled to myself, "I guess that's the best response I've gotten from coming out" I told her and she basically cackled, "you're telling me! I had to tell Steve I was gay so he would stop confessing his feelings".

We both broke out in fits of laughter and I decided to tell one of my experiences, "when I came out to my friend Derek i only told him so he'd stop undressing me. We had been making out and he wanted to have sex" I explained. Robin covered her mouth to cover the adorable laughs escaping her mouth.

She then turned to me quickly and asked "are you a virgin". It took me a second to respond but I eventually did, " to girl sex yeah. Not guys though. In my freshman year a dude I pretended to have a crush on found out like a week before a party we were both at and we had both gotten terribly drunk and did it in Natasha's guest room. She would not let it go after that" I explained before looking at her, "you?" 

She nodded, "to both actually. But I've seen enough that I had the gist of it" she said confidently. I looked her slowly up and down before asking, "wanna test that out". She rolled her eyes and turned back to the ceiling, "woah you move fast". "I can move faster" I joked earning slight slap in the head, "dingus", "am not, you are".

She rolled her eyes and laughed before glancing at the clock, "shit Y/n it 7:56". I quickly got up and grabbed my shirt slipping it back on, "I'll see you at school tomorrow" I told her before leaving. As I ran out the door she screamed from her room window, "BYE". I yelled back before hoping on my bike and heading home, hopefully she wouldn't kill me.