7

Y/NsPOV

Once we got to lunch I sat down at a table with Eddie, mike, will, Lucas, el, max, Dustin, and robin. A few minutes into lunch a kid with a weird amount of freckles on his face came up to me. "Hey you're the new girl right" he asked before leaning down and whispering in my ear, "let me show you around sometime. Give you a welcome gift if you know what I mean". I tensed up and he kept his shoulders on my waist, sliding them down further.

I squiggled out of his touch and rejected him, "I'm sorry but I kinda know my way around here so I don't think that'd be much help". Freckle face just looked at me in disbelief before grabbing my wrist and pulled my close to his face so he could whisper in my ear, "you'll regret that slut". He stormed away like a defeated child as I turned back around. Robin instantly starting asking me if I was ok but I ended up just zoning out for the rest of the lunch period. Around the end robin picked up my tray and threw it away for me which caused me to smile.

As we walked to our next class, that we just so happened to have together, she started talking about jobs. "So you can maybe come with Steve and I tomorrow for a pre busy day before it's Friday or you could come today so you'll be prepared for both busy days" she offered then looked at me once we sat down. "You know I've noticed when you talk, your hands move with you" I pointed out causing her face to turn red and me to laugh, she looked pretty when she was embarrassed...weirdly enough.

"Uh yeah I do" she agreed, "I'll come with y'all today, you just need to find me before the day ends since we don't have last period together" I reminded her and she nodded while smiling enthusiastically, "yay. You're gonna have so much fun but you might have to deal with the kids coming there all the time especially mike with el and Lucas with max. They're so cute, I want a relationship ship like them".

I looked at the side of her face then quickly looked down, not wanting to stare, "yeah I do too". Robin glanced over at me then quickly looked away. For the rest of the class we just kinda awkwardly sat there, one of us occasionally looking at the other thinking they didn't notice. This is weird and I don't like it.

She reminded me too much of Natasha and I don't want to relive that.