Chapter 36

"Good lord," I sighed there was so much work to get for since I came back to work. So much that I had to work overtime a couple nights.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in. Hello," I welcomed.

"Hello, Mr. Lovell. I came to retrieve your signature for a couple of documents," Josylen said. She was a formal and proper girl who got promoted and now stood in Jade's position.

Ever since what happened a week ago, I hadn't seen or heard from those two. Zane said he would handle things, and I believed him. And I was fine not knowing what he had in store for him. Although, I would've liked to see Jade once more. Just to say goodbye and give my thanks to her for helping me. I'm really grateful I had Zane with me, by my side, and to help me with whatever. I relied on him so much now, and my feelings only grew for him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied to Josylen," I told you that you could just call me Kade, but I'll take those papers," I said to the person standing straight up.

"Mr. Lovell is fine for me. How have you been? Everyone's been upset since two employees left and they were from our branch at that. We were worried you were gonna leave as well," she said with evident concern on her face, not tinting her professional image of course.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. Tell everyone we should have a company dinner soon. I'll pay," I said with a smile. She couldn't hide her slight smile. "I will surely tell them and settle on a date that's best for everyone," she said with determination.

I laughed, "So food is enough to rile you up? I'll have to remember that."

"Ehh? N-no! Ahem," she speared her throat and regained her composure; although, there was a slight blush on her cheeks. "I'll take those back now."

I handed her the small pack on paper that were granted my signature back to her and she took her leave. Sigh, there was still so much to do.

---

I pulled myself into the elevator and rode it to the top floor. I knocked on Zane's door and realized that his secretaries weren't there. It was pretty late so I guess most would've left by now.

"Come in," was Zane's response. I walked in and sat on his lap that was open just for me. I tilted my head in his neck and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, Love. You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a lot more work to do. But I can handle it, I'm just a bit tired from everything."

"I understand," he said as he rubbed my back, soothing all my aches away.

"How was your day?" I asked, wanting to hear his voice.

"Well..." he told me about his busy day and his deep voice lulled me to sleep.

---

"Kade. Love, wake up." I awakened to a deep, rich voice and bright light. I opened my eyes and my handsome lover was gazing at me with dark eyes with his arms around my waist. We were in bed and I was being embraced by Zane's warmth under the thick blankets.

"G'morning," I slurred. "Good morning, Love. You should wake up now."

"Hmmm?? Noooo~. Just 5 more minutes then I'll be ready," I whined.

"You said that 30 minutes ago when I tried to wake you then, and it's already 12 o'clock."

"Did I? I don't remember that. Just 5 though, ok?" I bargained while I was still half asleep.

"You're going to be late for your meeting with your brother later. If you stay in bed any more, you'll get a punishment."

My eyes widened as I looked in his deep, dark eyes. I was about to hop on outta bed when a devilish plan came to mind. "And what if I don't? It can't be that bad," I said, provoking him as I batted my eyes.

He arched his eye brows and looked at me with dark eyes that burned. "Really? Seems I've been to compliant with you and haven't fulfilled my role."

I shrugged and looked away from the burning desire in his eyes that overwhelmed me as a smirk appeared on my face. "Nothings been happening lately, so I didn't think you could."

"I see... I'm a very capable man" Half a second later he was picking me up and laying me across his lap. I flinched in surprise and looked up with shocked eyes and met his own dominating ones. Yes, this was what I missed these past weeks. His eyes and the aura around him changed and made me cower and shiver in pleasure. "10 spanks. Count them. If you don't I'll start over," he ordered in a stern voice.

"Yes, Sir." I said breathlessly, anxious as I lied my punishment. He smirked at the new name and began yanking my underwear off. He rubbed his rough hands on my smooth ass and I loved the friction.

He smacked my ass and I let out a surprised yelp. The immense, stinging pain hurt, but it was almost bearable. "O-one," I counted, holding back a tear. He lifted his hand and another smack came down. "AH!" I sucked in a ragged breath as I continued counting. By the fifth spank it started to feel pleasurable. He rubbed his h dang on my But and sent tingles all around. He spanked me a sixth time and I moaned loudly as I counted.

"Are you enjoying this, Love? You like being spanked, do you?" His rough voice sent shivers down my spine and my ducky started dripping. "Y-Yess," I moaned, nodding my head and lifting my ass higher. He let out a degrading chuckle and smirked as his eyes looked at me with lust.

He spanked me more and by the tenth spank my eyes watered from pleasure, my ass burned, and my ducky was on the verge of cumming. I breathed hardly, wanting friction of any kind. "P-please. I need more," I said.

He looked down at me with an unwavering lustful stare. "What do you need, Love?"
He asked as he flipped me over so I was straddling him and standing on my knees. I whined as he slid his hands up to my ass and kept them there.

"Your hands, I n-need them on me," I said as I led one of his hands to my cookie. I breathed heavily as I watched his dominating expression stayed the same as he looked up at me.

"Oh, really?" He asked. He put his other hand in between us and gripped me. I jerked as he suddenly created the friction I longed for. I held onto him and looked down into his eyes. They were deep and hooded and filled with lust, for me. He went even faster and I jerked my hips up as I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"I'm, I'm gonna cum. Can I? P-please?" I asked panting. He gave a couple more strokes then stopped. "No."

I whined and tried to move against him but he held me in place. "You don't get to. That's your punishment."

"But-," I was ready to argue when he raised his eyebrow and gave me a look. The strength of his gaze left no room for argument and I submitted easily. I let out a defeated breath and he smiled innocently in response.

"Now, time to clean you up and get ready," he said, carrying me to the bathroom. We took a shower together and I made it cold to help with my pulsing erection. Zane put some lotion on my butt after we got out the showers which soothed the stinging. I put on nice clothes for the meeting with Danny.

After he came over that day and explained himself, I decided I would get to know him more. There was still much I didn't understand about the situation he was put in and his personality. I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about him, but I knew that I wanted to try. I didn't want to give up on him, especially after he told me his side. I was uncomfortable and reluctant at first, but I've thought about it and I wouldn't even know the first step to take in that situation. I wanted to help him, but I wanted to understand him more.

I went downstairs, where Jenny and Zane were. She had just finished cooking and it smelled absolutely delicious. So much so, that it made me forget my boner. Well, almost. But I golfed down and enjoyed my food anyway, after saying thanks of course.