Chapter 21

***Smut Warning***

He led me into one of the rooms in the closed-off hallway and opened the door. I was surprised to see the room was quite bigger than I expected. The bed was furthest back and there were chairs around the room. Dressers and tables took up space along the wall, as well as the items hanging from it. There was a pole in the middle of the room and a cross not too far from it. Most of the decor was black, but there was blue here and there.

I walked inside, talking the lead, and processed the events that were going to unfold in this very room. I would give myself to him without any hesitation. I trusted him with my soul. He just had this aura that had me attracted to him at first sight. And he made it obvious that he cared for me, something my former lover didn't express. And he wanted me, like I wanted him in ways unimaginable. Just spending time with him was lovely. I was aroused just by being in the same space, no the same air as him.

"Love," he called. I turnt around to face him, blushing. I loved it when he called me that. He said it with such emotion that it made me shiver. "Do you trust me?" He said while closing the distance between us in the closed off room, away from the world.

"Yess," I said. There was now no room between us as he pressed our bodies together. I wrapped my arms up around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss that betrayed my emotions of need and lust. I tore my jacket and shirt away and tried do the same for him but he stopped me. L

He pulled away and looked at me with his overpowering eyes. I could tell he wanted me by the way his eyes ravaged and stared at my entire body. I shivered as I heated in lust and my mind centered solely on Zane.

"Then we need a safe word, Love," he said as his hands traveled down my back and butt and picked me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"Cake," I said the first word that came to mine. I wasn't thinking that hard about it, but I could remember it. I was too distracted by this alluring man. I throbbed in anticipation as he walks us over to the bed. He sat me down gently in the middle of the spacious bed.

"Ready? Just say the word if you want to stop," he said, brimming my ear and making me shiver from his touch.

"Yes, I am. Please start," I assured. I was getting impatient. I wanted his rough hands roaming on my body, lips on my smooth ones, and pleasure from whatever he decided to inflict on me tonight.

"I understand," he said as he kissed me. He pulled my hands above my head and cuffed my wrists into the leather handcuffs attached to the top of the bed. He pushed off top me and I whined from the loss of his touch. "Wait," he ordered with dark eyes that made me stop. It only made me want him more though.

He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a blindfold. He walked back over and put it around my eyes. I could no longer see Zane, just darkness. I'd never been blinded before, but it felt exciting. It was like I gave my sense away completely. And I trusted him with it. I would give him all of me.

I felt him get off the bed and move around. I couldn't sense him after a bit and I got more sensitive. I couldn't go without his touch. "Zane," I said desperately as I felt him touch my bare skin. "Ahh," I shivered as he finally graced my skin with his touch.

He placed something cold and wet along my navel. I arched at the sudden feeling and felt his hands on my hips, pulling me down and holding me there.

"Stay still," he demanded and I followed. He moved the object up my body and ran his tongue after it, sapping up the liquid that flowed from it. He stopped it on my nipple as his mouth went to the other. He teased them and skimmed his wet lips up to my neck. He breathed in my scent deeply as he kissed and sucked my neck and jawline, leaving love bites for sure.

"Haa," I moaned as I felt his breath and warmth against me. As well as the cold, dripping liquid that sent tingles down to my ever-growing erection obvious in my pants.

I tried reaching for my pants but heard a clanging sound and remembered that I was cuffed. I came to understand that only he could please me. Only he could touch me and alleviate the heat that rushed through my veins for him and only him.

"Zane, please can- Ahh," I started but I felt his leg pressed against me in between my thighs. It throbbed harder, as did my mind. He drove me crazy with lust. He slowly took the rest of my clothes off and revealed my stiff member. He placed another cold piece on my tip and I trembled at the unfamiliar feeling. He slid the item more around my base as it melted. He licked it with his hot tongue as he took me into his mouth.

I moaned loudly as my sense of desire eased but increased at the same time. I clanged against the cuffs, I wanted to feel him, to touch his skin as he did mine.

"I wa-want to, Ahh, touch you. Zane, I want to-, Ahhh," I moaned as he sucked me deeper and deeper into his mouth. His tactic was flawless as he was deep-throating me and sliding his tongue against my aching shaft. He was so great I could come just from his hot, wet mouth. In fact, I can feel myself tremble hard with utter pleasure as I felt I was about to come.

"Zanee! Za-aane," I moaned his name as I came hard into his mouth. Spasms shocked through my body as he sucked me dry.

I felt hands undoing the cuffs and letting me free. He kissed me as he did and I could taste myself on him, well, in him now and quivered at how sexy it was. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back even harder.

He flipped me onto my stomach and his hands and tongue roamed all parts of me. I heard a cap open and close as he slipped his fingers through my tight rings. I moaned in pleasure and anticipation as the thought of him filling me with his length was soon-coming. I moaned again and again into the sheets as his think fingers went in and out of me. When he finished preparing me, he slipped off my blindfold and stared at me with compelling eyes.

I looked as he grabbed rope from somewhere beside him and expertly tied my hands behind my back with an elegant, blue rope. It was tight, but I could slip out if I tried hard enough.

He pulled on the rope roughly so I was upright on my knees, his chest to my back. "You are mine," he said deeply into the crook of my neck, exhaling his warm, intoxicating breath down my neck. I trembled at the undeniable truth of me being his, forever. Of me submitting to him forever.

"Y-yess. I'm yours f-forever Zane," I panted out as he bit and sucked on my neck. I could feel his hand slide down my waist and pump my hard erection. "Do you want me, Love?" He asked in my ear, brushing his lips against it, sending another set of shivers down my spine.

"Y-yessss, please. Please fill me, Zane" I begged and moaned out. My mind has been overwhelmed with need of him taking me.

Then, without warning, he thrusted into my ass and I cried out from the intense pleasure. He pulled out slowly till only the tip was left and pushed back in slowly, making me feel the movement of his thickness to a higher degree than ever before. "Love, you're so hot and tight. Relax some," he grunted out.

I tried, but didn't get far. How could I when all I wanted was for him to rail me? "Zane, I c-can't. Fa-faster please, I want yo-," I said as I buried my face into the sheets, pressing my ass against him. He grabbed my hips and thrusted harder, further into me. "Ahhh" He thrusted harder and harder holding onto the rope, hitting my g-spot every time as I moaned and called his name. "Zane, I'm c-coming," I moaned as I felt myself getting very close.

"Who said you could? You have to beg me for it," He grabbed my dock and held me tight as I shivered from being cut off.

"Please, Zane. I want to-ahh, to come. I want, pleassse let go, I, I c-can't." I body racked with pleasure as I begged and he thrusted further into my ass. He grunted low and sexual and I could feel he was nearing too.

"Then let's together," he said letting go my shaft and grabbing my tied wrists instead. He held onto me and pushed farther as I came hard, my body shaking with indescribable pleasure I'd never felt before.
He thrusted into me once more and he came as well, grunting my name before he pulled out.

My body went limp as I tried to even my irregular breathing. I was out of energy as Zane untied my wrists and kissed my forehead. "I know your tired so go to sleep, my Love. I'll clean you," he said tenderly as my eyes drifted closed.