Chapter 7

Zane POV

I watched as he silently came in my office and stood close to the door. His eyes were down and he looked scared to even step foot into my office. True, someone of his position wouldn't normally be in my office, like never. But I would never do anything to hurt my Love.

I looked him over to see he was wearing pants and a blue button-up in my favorite color which suited him very well. I can think of many things that would also suit him. Like blue ropes. They would go great against his body that would be laid out flat on my bed. I could also pick out some blue-dyed leather cuffs and a- "You wanted to see me, Sir?" He said, pulling me out of my thoughts. Sir? That sounded good, but I wonder how good Master would sound. Hmm.

"Yes, I did, Love," I said as he looked up and shock spread across his face. I guess he never bothered to know what is boss looked like, not that it mattered to me.

I stood up and walked toward him as he stumbled back with a pretty blush on his face. "I-, I am s-so sorry, Sir. I d-didn't k-know tha-" "It's fine," I said, stopping his uttering.

"I'm actually quite glad we met. It didn't matter how, and now I'm sure about something," I said getting close to him and pulling his chin up, so his eyes meet mine. I look deeply into his auburn-brown eyes and see innocence just waiting to be taken.

"I want you to be mine," I say deeply, looking him dead in his eyes so he knows I'm serious. He shivers at the sound of my voice. But there were plenty of other things he would shiver at in the future, so I decided to focus on convincing him to be with me. But goddamn he was so fuckable.

"What? What do you mean? I already work here, and I'm fine with the position I'm in, so there's no need to-" He says quickly, looking around. I pull his body closer to mine and moved my face towards his, our noses touching. I put a hand on his face and stroked his cheek as I pulled his lips toward mine in a slow but deep kiss.

"I want you to be mine. You know very well what I'm talking about, so don't act like you don't. I don't like repeating myself twice, Love," I say pulling away, sternly enough to get the message through but not in a rude way. I needed him to know and not misunderstand. "You don't have to answer now, in fact, I wouldn't want you to until I've told you everything about myself. How about we start with dinner tonight?"

Kade stood there dazedly, looking at me in shock, not moving an inch from his position as he was clearly deep in thought. I stared down at him, waiting for his answer when he finally nodded his head. "Yes. I mean I'll go out to dinner with you," he said lowly, "Not that I'll do anything after that!" He made sure to add.

"Great. Then let's go now since we're both technically off work," I laughed at his cute reactions. Whatever was attracting me to him must've been great because I've never felt the need to be with someone more than him. Never in my years of work would I think I'd be with one of my employees. But I found out that I would do anything to make him mine when I laid alone in my bed the day Kade left.

It felt so... cold and lonely that night. I wanted, No, I needed him to be there beside me. I remember being alone in my bed as I thought only of Kade as he ran away and the kiss we shared. I wanted to kiss him in the moment, so I did. And it had to be the best decision I've made.

"Let's go then," he said, pulling me out of my thoughts. He was still looking at the floor. I'd have to teach him not to do that later on. Hmm.

We walked out of my office as I addressed my secretaries. I told them I'd be off for the rest of the night and to push my morning meetings to the afternoon. I towed him into the elevator. I gazed at him as he was obviously still thinking about something. It didn't seem like anything was wrong so I let it go, but in the future he would have to speak up. "Love, what are you thinking about?" I asked him deeply.

He twitched a bit before answering lowly. "I... I was just thinking about how... unordinary this situation is." I see. So I have to show him I mean business. Heh, that shouldn't be too difficult.

We walked out of the building and into my car with my trusted, personal driver as he drove us to a restaurant.