Chapter 11

Zane POV

He got on the bed and waited for me, submissively, I might add. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom. I walked over to him and he pulled me into another kiss and tried to take control. I easily dominated the kiss and pushed him into the bed, not letting go of the kiss, as I got between his legs.

I slid my hand up his thigh and rub over his dick as he let out a moan. I palmed him slowly as he whimpered.

"Zane, please, haaa," he moaned. Hmm. I guess it's time to start for real. I would usually tease him more, just to hear him beg for my dick, but this was our first time so I wanted it to go smoothly. I pulled his underwear down off his legs and tossed them behind me. I grab hold of his dick and start pumping him with long and hard strokes. "Ahh! Zane!" He moaned out.

Hearing him moan my name had me even harder then I was before. I took him into my mouth and sucked his tip. "Haa, Zane! I, I, Th-that's... ahh!" He got louder and fisted his hands in my hair.

I took all of him in, deep throating him into the back of my mouth while sucking him. "ZaNe! I'm, I'm gonna cum." He said while pulling my hair a bit more. "Go right ahead them, Love," I said huskily, still sucking him off. His balls tighten, indicating he was about to cum. I went even faster and he began to moan louder. "Ahhh! I'm, I'm-, ZaNE!" He jerked upward as he came in my mouth. I licked him clean and began putting lube on my fingers. I lifted him up a bit and glided my finger over his hole. He trembled and his dick was full on hard again.

"Z, Zane, please, please. Hurry. Put it in pleeease," he begged and whimpered while trying to grind his ass against my fingers. Heh, he really made it hard to hold back. But I gave it to him.

I put a finger in, then two and went searching for his G spot while scissoring him. I slid my other hand under his shirt and lightly traced his body as he shivered at the touch. My fingers reached his nipple and started teasing it. "Ah-Ahh!" He yelled and while jerking his hips up. "Wha-what was that? It felt so good," He asked. "It was what I was looking for," I responded with a sly smile on my face.

I took my fingers out and he moaned from the loss. "Don't worry, Love. Something bigger will be in there in a second." I said chuckling as he rocked his hips. I rolled the condom on and press up against his hole. "Z-, Zanee," he whimpered.

I pushed my length inside him slowly. He moaned, loud and sexy. Damn it. It was hard to hold back like this. "Damn, your so tight, Love," I said grunting, as he trembled from the sound of my voice.

After I didn't move for a bit, he wriggled his hips. "Za-, Zane. You can go now, pl- please," he pleaded while looking into my eyes.

Heh. If he was gonna look at me with those glossy eyes, then I couldn't hold back any more. I leaned down so I was right over top of him and kissed him roughly. My tongue crashing with his as I explored every part of his luscious mouth.

I pulled out until only the tip was inside and thrusted into him without warning. "AHhh, Za, Za-," he cried out my name as I pressed hard against his prostate. "You're so fucking tight, Love," I said deeply, whispering over his wet lips. "Yesyesyes, right there!" I thrusted in and out of his tight ass over and over again until he was yelling my name. "I'm, I'm gonna cum. ZAne!"

Shit. My love was so sexy right now. Screaming my name so passionately with his hips meeting mine every thrust as he only wore my shirt, seemed to make him all the more alluring. The shirt would have to go next time. I wanted to see him fully naked, I wanted to see him tied. I could already feel my orgasm breaking through. Only he could make me lose my mind like this.

"Let's cum together, Love." I breathed behind his ear and stroked his dick. He trembled and arched his back as his mouth formed a silent o as he came with a loud moan. I came as well, grinding the last of it out with his sweet ass.

I started to pull out but he grabbed my arm and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please don't. Not yet. Just, stay... please," he whimpered.

"Ok, Love. I will," I said, readjusting us so that we got underneath the covers. "Get some sleep, Love," I said, cuddling him from behind and placing a kiss in his hair.