Chapter 16

We drove for about 30 minutes before arriving at a beautiful beach. I looked out the window and saw sand sparkling under the bright rays of sun. The water waved in and out, pulling me into its wonderful trance. There were small cliffs on the far side of the beach for diving into the never ending ocean.

I was so occupied gaping at the scenery that I hadn’t even noticed Zane get out of the car and walking around to me. He opened my door and held his hand out invitingly. I took his and hopped out excitedly. He gave me a smirk as he looked down at me with adoration in his eyes.

We walked towards the beach, our hands still clasped together. Surprisingly, there wasn’t anyone else here.

“Do you like it? I found this place a couple years ago, and I’ve been coming here every since then to clear my mind. You’re the first I’ve shown it to,” he said earnestly.

I blushed at the comment. “I love it. I wouldn’t mind seeing it everyday. It’s been so long since I’ve seen the beach, it’s mesmerizing! The last time I went, I was 12 and it was with my, uh, used-to-be family,” I said, not really meaning to add that last part. But I felt comfortable enough with him to share.

He raised an eyebrow in question and I continued. “I mean it was before I came out. And before getting kicked out because of it. My brother got kicked out because of the same reason, but I don’t like him for certain reasons so we don’t talk. I don’t even know where he is,” I say solemnly, revealing my past.

He nodded his head and looked at me with understanding and loving eyes before standing behind me and wrapping his arms around as we approached the water and kissed the top of my head. Even without words he made me feel accepted and cared for.

After gazing at the scenery in a comfortable silence, he looked down at me. “It looks better at sundown. It’s like the sky and water melt together in a beautiful painting of dark, warm colors. And if you stay out long enough, the moonlight makes a blue-ish shine over them as the stars light the sky,” I stated as if he saw the scene a million times. I imagined the setting with Zane sitting by my side, looking as unresistible as always.

“I wanna see it too!” I exclaimed, my excited thoughts getting ahead of me.

He chuckled and said, “We will, but not today. I still need to feed you before it gets too dark.” I started to get upset and crossed my arms on top of his that we’re already there.

“But I wanted to see it too,” I mumbled as he laughed deeply at my childishness. “Eek!” I yelled as I felt him trying to tickle me. I tried to push his hands away but failed miserably as I was tackled by tickles. “Ahahahaa, haha, s-stop ittt, za-zane, hahaha ha haa,” I giggled, trying to suck in air.

We fell to the ground and he finally stopped as I gasped for much needed breath. Secretly, I slipped off my shoes and pushed him from off top of me and ran to the water. I scooped up as much as I could and ran back over, splashing it all on his head.

“Oh really?” He asked wiping his face with his shirt as he stood up and chased after me.

“Yup, that’s what you get,” I giggled loudly as I tried to run away from him. I splashed him with a little water before he ultimately grabbed me by my waist from behind and pulled us out of the water.

“I got you,” he said breathing down my neck. “And I always will.” I blushed at his words as he sat us down on the warm sand, me in between his legs. I leaned on him, looking up into his eyes once again to find that his only focus was in me.

“Yes,” I told him. He looked at me confused and asked, “Yes what? What are you talking about?”

“To answer the question you asked me in your office. I’ll be yours. It’s just, I feel so… complete when I’m with you,” I admitted. I turned my head into his hard, but comfortable chest to hide from my embarrassment.

“Love,” he said, flipping me around so that I was straddling him. “Do you mean it? For real? I’m not kidding when I say I want to be in a relationship with you.” He looked at me desperately with worry in his eyes.

“I mean it. I want to be with you,” I said before my lips were pounced on. He pulled me into a passionate and needy kiss that I returned. I let him roam my mouth with his sweet tongue when he licked my lips, asking for entrance. He tasted so sweet and so delicious. It didn’t take long for it to be hot and heated. With me still straddling him, I rubbed our bodies together, which made groans erupt from both of us. He flipped us over so he was in between my legs and on top of me. He placed kisses down my neck and stopped at my shoulder before coming up and kissing my lips again.

I moaned and bucked my hips onto his. I wanted him, so bad that I’d do the deed right here. No one was here anyway. I reached down to unbuckle his pants, but he pushed them away and held my hands at the top of my head. I whined as he pecked me on the lips. “Not now, Love. Later. We still have to go to dinner. You need to eat.” he said getting up.

“B-but, ah!” I started before he lifted me up into his arms. “I said later Love,” he said sternly while kissing my hair.

“Fine,” I gave up as he walked us to his car. “But we’re coming back here, soon I hope,” I said as I gazed behind us at the beautiful evening sky.

“Sure. Next time, we’ll come later so you can see the sunset,” he said and I nodded, still looking back as we came up to his car. He let me down and opened the car door for me. I got in as he walked around to the drivers side.

I checked the time to see it was already around 5:00 o’clock. Time really went by fast when I was with him.

As we drove away from the beach, we talked about the past and things we were interested in. I was still horny, but I’d put it off, until after dinner of course.