Chapter 9

Zane POV

"Love," I said. He sat there frozen with his eyes on the table as a pretty blush appeared and he twiddled with his fingers.

I heard their whole conversation, even when Kade thought he was whispering. He obviously wasn't good at it. I wasn't eavesdropping, but I couldn't say I wasn't a little bit interested in his relationship with that girl the other day. But it seemed like they were very good friends. Maybe a little too much if she was calling to ask where her was when it was only around 7:30.

Anyway, it wasn't like I was upset or anything about that last part. In fact, I was actually quite glad I left an impression on him. But I didn't want to be rude, so I decided to only tease him a bit.

"Seems like your staying at your Boo's house tonight," I say, laughing a bit.

He looked up at me behind his lashes with an apologetic look on his face. He was so adorable it made the little me in my pants stand a bit.

"Guess I am," he says huffing a bit. Hmm? I honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I would always welcome him to my home, but I'm not sure how things would turn out with the way I am now. He was too alluring to leave alone.

He saw my confusion and said, "I honestly might have to. She's serious with this type of stuff. I could go back right now and she probably wouldn't let me back in. She's petty like that, but I'm not sure why when she literally goes out all the time," he said, ranting a bit and rolling his eyes.

"Well you're always invited to my house. But wow, what a personality," I said jokingly. "But who's this person you're talking about?" I dawned on me that this might not even be the same person as that night at the club. Either way, it sounded like someone my sister would like.

"Thanks, and her name's Kora," he said, looking away again. I really didn't like that habit of his. I leaned over and reached my hand out to touch the soft, smooth skin on his face. I lightly stroked his cheek and his breath hitched as he shivered. Damn it, I was almost all hard now.

"Please look at me when we're talking," I say, my dom voice coming out a bit. He immediately looked into my eyes. His eyes were hooded and I could see something all too familiar behind them. I most definitely had a hard on now that was aching to get out my jeans. He wanted what I did, though it didn't seem like he quite knew it yet. But now was not the time for it anyway, I thought as the waitress walks toward our direction.

I lean back into my seat as she comes up and asks us what we wanted to drink. Kade ordered strawberry tea and I ordered plain tea. She left with our order saying she would be back soon.

"Soo about Kora, how did you meet?" I said,clearing my throat. "O-oh, right. Umm, she's my best friend and we've lived together since about two years ago. We kinda just ran into each other one day. We exchanged calls and texts, and it was like we were meant too be friends. We moved into a condo asap, and ever since then we've been besties," he said, looking at my face but not in my eyes. He still had that damned look in his eyes that gave away that he wanted me to touch him.

"Two years? That's nice," I muster up, focusing on keeping my erection down as the waitress comes back with our drinks and some of their famous bread.

"Do you need more time to order your meals? " she asked nicely. "Yes, please," I said. I still haven't touched the menu. "Alright, I'll be back in a few then!" She said and she walked away.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick, I'll be right back," I told Kade who finally got that look, he obviously unknowingly had, off his face when he saw the bread being put down.

I just needed a moment to calm myself down, and I couldn't do it with my stunning Love right in front of me. As I walked to the bathroom, it was getting better already. I walked over to the sink and splashed a little on my face as I tried to clear my dirty thoughts about Kade begging as he was tied up to my bed.

I got back to the table and we ordered our food and ate well. After eating and paying for the bill, we drove to my house.

Everything was going just fucking fine until...