Chapter 20

There were people on stages preforming scenes and others at tables or the bar watching them. Zane led me in as I took in more details.

The theme was still the same except the neon lighting was more red and prominent. It gave the air a more sexual feeling. I looked around at the crowd and saw that some were kneeled at chairs with people, I guessed were their doms, and watching the show. Some were sitting in other's laps or just sitting regularly.

I tried not to look at the stage that was oozing with yells, moans, and slapping sounds as he led me to a table. I stopped in shock as I saw a familiar face.

It was Kora. And she was sucking up to another woman who was sat right beside her. She was wearing a short shiny red dress and had her hair up, showing off her perfect collarbone. She was dressed to impress, much like I was.

I wasn't surprised she was in a place like this. It was more of a surprise to see me here, if anything. I usually spent my free nights eating ice cream and watching tv.

"Kadey?" Kora asked when she saw us walk up. "What're you doing here? Actually, never mind," she said eyeing Zane.

He went to sit down and so did I, but before I sat down he pulled me into his inviting lap. I was kinda nervous sitting like this in public but I liked it. Besides, others were doing it too.

"Hey brother," the woman beside Kora said. Brother? I guess this was Zane's sister.

"Hey Val," he responded, not really paying any attention to her. Instead, his gaze was trained on me. I shuffled a bit from how exposed I felt under his powerful gaze. He put his rough hands on my hips to keep me still.

"Hello, nice to meet you," I said to Val so I could keep my thoughts occupied. "What're you guys here for?"

"Hey. We're here for the special scene that's going on today. It's supposed to be real spicy," she said while wiggling her eyes.

"Oh, really?" I said, throwing a quick glance at Zane.

"Yea. It's gonna start anytime now," Kora said. "You don't have to watch if you don't wanna though," she added.

"No. It's fine, I want to," I responded, relaxing against Zane. Our bodies fit so perfectly together, so it was hard not to.

We were chatting for a bit when the lights illuminating the stage suddenly flashed off.

"Ooh, it's starting," Val said excitedly. You could hear the shuffles and sounds coming from the stage as they prepared.

A spotlight came on at the center stage and our eyes focused on the red cross in front of us. There were two people, one was a guy who couldn't be over 5'6 and the other was taller than him. The taller one led him over to the cross. I'm guessing the taller one was the dom and the smaller, a sub.

"Remember your words, babe?" The dom one asked as the other nodded and took his clothes off. The dom started buckling him in the leather cuffs of the tilt-back cross. He walked away and came back with a small cart. It was faced so we couldn't see what was in it, but he pulled out a sleek blindfold. He wrapped it gently around the sub and caressed his body while doing so.

Just the action sent tiny tingles down my spine. He walked back over to the cart and pulled out a whip. As he approached the sub, he kissed all over his body, making him moan and shiver. And when the dom unexpectedly whipped him on his pink nipples, he moaned louder. The dom licked and sucked on the now-red nipple like a lollipop as he whipped the other nipple without holding back.

I'd never watched a scene in-person and close like this, and it was somehow turning me on as he inflicted pain and the sub moaned pleasure from it. I tensed and my breathing hitched as I sat in Zane's lap, his hands still on my waist. I was craving him for the whole week, thinking about how he'd dominate and punish me.

I couldn't hold myself or my needs back any longer as I secretly grinded my ass hard against his sick. He grunted lowly in my ear, forcing me to stop as I felt his erection grow between my ass.

"Zane," I sighed seductively, "I want you. Now."

"Is that your answer? The real one?" I nodded against his chest. I knew my answer a long time ago and what I was in for. And I couldn't be patient for any longer. I needed him like I need oxygen.

  Zane POV

“It was nice hanging out with you guys, but Kade and I are gonna go now,” I said calmly while picking Kade up. Kade wanted me and so did I. We wanted each other in the same way.

“Ok, see you later,” Kora said smiling while Val was laughing under her breath. I shot her a stern glare as I knew exactly what she was laughing at.

“Bye brother. Have a good time,” she said teasingly which made Kade blush a little and sink deeper into my chest.

I turnt around and started walking away. Not before I flipped her off though.

We walked over to a door that only I used. It led to a hallway with 2 rooms. I walked to the one on the right, my playroom.