Chapter 24

Kora POV

I was getting comfortable, maybe too comfortable for my past self’s liking. I’ve never stayed with someone for this long before. I would usually cut them off after a couple days, but Val, I could stay with her for millions of lifetimes. I just felt happy, and not to mention, satisfied with her. We got along well and our personalities clicked, it was like meeting someone you’ve known forever.

“Does that feel better, babe?“ Val asked, closing the lid back on a container. I sat up from the bed, only feeling a small bit of pain from the lashes I’d been given.

“Yea, all better,” I said gratefully, smiling. She always took care of me afterwords, no matter how bad I’d been. And I’d always received punishments, it was just in my nature to be… naughty. “You could give me more, if you want to,” I said slyly, giving her one of my famous side eyes.

She shook her head as she laughed. “You’ll be the death of me.”

“Or it could be the other one around,” I said s as I kissed her lightly with my lips still hovering over hers as I whispered. “But shouldn’t we be going now?”

We were going to Zane’s house to check on Kade. It had been about 2 weeks after the incident, and he was still staying with Zane. If I knew any better, which I do, he probably doesn’t want to even leave Zane’s side. I personally don’t see the reason for being so clingy, not that it’s a bad thing. I mean, even I couldn’t go a week without seeing Val. We hadn’t really discussed our feelings or anything yet, but I think we both felt as if we shouldn’t mess around like we usually do.

“You’re right, so let’s go now,” she whispered seductively as her lips brushed my face and landed on my ear, her hands trailing up my inner thigh. I breathed out shakily and tensed under her touch. “Heh. Alright, time to go,” she got stood up and headed for the door. She looked back at me expectantly with a devious smile. “Coming?”

Damn it Val. Damn it all.

I stood up and walked over, showing signs of annoyance. I crossed my arms and pouted childishly as we made our way out the door and into the car.

“If you keep acting that way, you’ll have another punishment. One that you’re obviously asking for,” Val said as she started driving. I put my arms down and turnt to the window to hide my smirk as we drove to Zane’s.

“Kadey!” As soon as I saw Kade behind the door I pushed Zane out the way and rushed over to him and hugged him by the neck. I hadn’t seen him and a couple of days so I was relieved to see he was ok. My poor Kade. That fucking bastard will get what’s coming to him.

“K-Kora,” he choked out. I looked down and remembered I was still holding him, a bit tight too. My bad. I let go and let him catch his breath before I slapped him upside upside his head. “I get no call for the past couple of days and you won’t even accept a hug? Where’d your manners go? I guess they left, along with your innocence,” I said as I eyed Zane who was walking over to us after closing the door behind Val.

Zane took hold of the flushed Kade as Val did the same to me. We sat in the living room and talked about our week. Apparently, they had still been going to work with no problems as of yet. I couldn’t tell you how much work they were really doing though.

“I’m hungry. Kade, go make me some chicken.” I hadn’t eaten since breakfast and it was already dinner time. And I needed some of Kade’s cooking, his is the best. But I wouldn’t tell him that.

He threw a pillow in my face before I could block it. He hit me right in the middle of my face, his aim had gotten better. “Only I’d you say please. Now where’d your manners go?”

Damn it. I didn’t want to, but I knew he wouldn’t fix it for me if I didn’t. Haa, oh well. I missed his cooking too much to let it go. I walked over to Kade and grabbed his hand between mine. “Will you PLEASE cook my some chicken? Please, Kade?”

“Never begged to me like that,” grumbled Val. Hehe.

“You never do enough to make me,” I backed, earning myself a silent scowl that definitely meant I was getting a punishment later.

“Ok ok. I’ll make it. I’m hungry now anyway,” Kade said as he got up.

“You guys pick a movie to watch,” Zane said.

He went to the kitchen and Zane trailed not far behind him. They always seemed to be connected these days. I wonder what they’ve been up to.

We flipped through new movies on the tv as I heard grease popping and water boiling. My stomach growled at the thought of eating Kade’s home cooked meal.

We started playing Avatar and eating. I gobbled the fried chicken and mashed potatoes the second I got a plate. That shit was hitting hard today.

I started getting tired through the middle of the movie, but I pulled through somehow.

“Looks as if we’re tired, so we’re gonna head in home,” Val said. I looked at her, then to Kade and Zane. And of course, Kade was over there blushing at something again. They’re probably doing something naughty over there, I thought as I started giggling.

We got up and walked toward the door, waving goodbye as we left.

“Time to go so we have time for your excruciating punishment,” Val said smiling.