CHAPTER XVII

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER XVII]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

   Mattia came back in with a heavy sigh. They had just come back from a run to clear their head. He just couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Alejandro.
   He was worried he really did like them back. That he was just lying to himself. That xe just disregarded the thought because xe liked Roshaun slightly more.

   "Hey." Alejandro was on the couch.
   He swallowed hard. "Hi..."
   "Do you wanna talk about it again or something?"
   "Yeah. Yeah I do."
   "Well I don't."

   He blinked slightly. Alejandro's jaw was set firmly into place as he stood up rather suddenly.
   "I'm tired of talking. I don't wanna talk anymore. I wanna touch. Feel." He stared at him with a surprising amount of passion.
   "...R-really?" Mattia blushed furiously.

   He crossed the room and grabbed him by his waist. "Yeah." Silently he noted the height difference between Alejandro and Roshaun. Alejandro was shorter than him, by a not insignificant margin. Roshaun was just slightly taller.
   "Then go ahead," they whispered. A grin spread onto Alejandro's face, like a kid on christmas.

   "Perfect." They pushed them against the door and kissed their neck, trailing their hand down to the hem of their black leggings. "Can I touch your pussy?"
  He blushed even harder, silently cursing himself out. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜? "Yes. Please."
   "Can I put it in you?"
   "Yes please."
   "Good girl."

   Butterflies flew through his stomach. He loved it when people call him a girl. She hated being called a woman though, she was a man. But also a girl. Gender is complicated.
   Alejandro took off his shirt quickly, following it up with Mattia's. Mattia bit his lip lightly, pushing his tits against him. "Shhh, calm down baby. I'll get to it." They kissed him deeply. He let out a tiny whimper and gripped his shoulders hard.

He dropped to his knees and rubbed Mattia's cunt softly through his pants. Mattia squealed and squirmed slightly, pushing against his fingers. "Oh wow!" they moaned loudly.
"Ready my love?" Ale cooed, pulling their leggings and panties down. They nodded quickly and pulled his hair, pushing his head close to their pussy. He laughed lightly and licked up the length of his slit.

Mattia gasped and leaned against the door, spreading his legs as wide as he could without falling. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, letting pleasure wash over him. Alejandro worked on xeir clit passionately, making sure xe got nice and wet for him.
   "Your noises are so cute," he cooed softly. He slipped his tongue inside him for a second, tasting his juices. "Mmh, you taste good."
   "Thank you~!" His legs shook hard.

   After a couple seconds Mattia grabbed Alejandro's hair hard and pulled him away. Alejandro looked up at him with a hint of fear in his eyes. He grinned just a little too wide and pushed him onto his back on the floor.
   "What're you doing?"
   "Go to my room. Strip and get on the bed, on your back."
   "O-okay."

   Alejandro, blushing hard, got off the floor and ran to Mattia's room. They shed their remaining clothes as they went. Mattia watched him with a twisted grin on their face.
   After a few seconds they went after Ale, taking deep breaths to try and clear their mind of thoughts of Roshaun. "I'm the one in power now. Okay?" He got on top of Alejandro and gripped his neck harshly. He gulped slightly, his dick rock hard.
   "Yes mommy..." he mumbled, all submissive. Mattia smiled even wider and grabbed a condom from his bedside table. Alejandro watched with huge eyes as he rolled it down onto his cock.

   That night the two had sex. A few times, actually. For once it wasn't just "platonic." Alejandro was so goddamn excited and enthusiastic the whole time.
   In reality Mattia was just using him as a rebound. He knew Roshaun would never like him. He knew. So he had to substitute.

   They slept in all day, until around 1 pm. Mattia woke up in bed alone, listening to Alejandro in the kitchen.
   And then it hit her.

   He jumped out of his bed and grabbed his phone, tears rapidly filling his eyes. Aggressively he dialed Roshaun's number.
"Hey love," Roshaun's gentle voice came through the phone.
"Roshaun i fucked up. So bad. I slept with him."