CHAPTER VII

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER VII]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT AND DEPICTIONS OF A MILD PANIC ATTACK]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

Mattia munched happily on his snacks, settled into Roshaun's lap. Roshaun, still shirtless, held them from behind. Neither of them were paying attention to the movie, just basking in each other's love.
Love. The word had made Mattia think too hard all day. Did Roshaun love them? Did they love Roshaun? How would he know if he did? Did they love Roshaun? What would it mean if he did? What would it mean if Roshaun did?
Logically he would move in. But then what would happen to Alejandro? Would their relationship be public? If so, what would happen if it didn't work out? And on top of all that would Roshaun be able to handle his baggage?

"Mattia, love?"
"Yes daddy?"
"You're overthinking, aren't you?"
"..."
"Would you like to talk about it?"
"N-no. Not really." 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
"Then allow me to take your mind off it."

His hands slid up xeir dress. Xe froze, xeir mind running a mile a minute. He wanted to have sex.
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.
He helped him get his dress off, softly squeezing his thighs. "Green means go, yellow means slow and red is stop, kay?"
"Okay." He relaxed a little. He wouldn't do anything he didn't want, right?

"What's your color right now dear?"
"Green." They took off their corset belt.
"Good." He smiled comfortingly and unbuttoned his pants. "Do you need help with your sweater?"
"Oh— no daddy." They smiled back and took off their sweater, leaving them in just their bra and panties. Roshaun smiled more and looked him up and down, his eyes lingering on his chest. "You can touch if you want."
"Thank you," Roshaun hummed, groping his tits gently. He let a cute little whimper, sliding Roshaun's pants down so he was only in his boxers.

Their bodies pressed together, hands exploring greedily. Mattia traced Roshaun's abs, pressing little kisses to his neck. Roshaun's lingered on his ass and bra straps, like he was testing the water. Then, carefully, he undid it. She smiled and slid it off her shoulders, shuddering at the cold.
"Beautiful..." Roshaun murmured, staring at his now free breasts. The smooth, fatty skin, the just barely visible veins, the round nubs that had perked up at the sudden coldness. "You're goddamn gorgeous."
"Thank you daddy."
"Lay on the table for me. Legs spread."

Mattia got up, carefully moving the snacks off the table. Roshaun stated at his ass the whole time. Once he was done he carefully perched up on it, laying back slowly. He spread his legs, just as requested, and let Roshaun slot himself between them.
"Can I take off your panties dear?" He asked gently.
"Yes. Um, green." They were mildly surprised they had gotten this far without a freak out.

He slipped their panties down their thighs, exposing their pink folds. He stared in slight fascination. Yeah, he had seen pussy before, especially Mattia's, but it was just so... perfect. All the hair was waxed away and yet the skin remained unburnt. A soft, desaturated brown on the outside and a greedy pink on the inside. It didn't even smell bad.
The only oddity was his clitoris. It was larger than normal, almost like it was swollen. The pink bud had perked up more than one normally would at all the attention. It went up more than normal too, and was slightly flattened at the top. Almost entirely faded scars ran up from there all the way up his pelvis, to where a penis would normally be.
"W-why are you staring?" Mattia asked quietly, a sudden nervousness in his voice.
"Cause. It's so pretty. Just like you."

Mattia swallowed and started blushing furiously. "Shut up! Just— eat me out or something!"
He laughed a little and dropped to his knees. Then, slowly and gently, he licked his clit. He gasped loudly and drew his legs up. Xe had never been properly touched down there by someone else.
The only time it happened—

Xe closed xeir eyes tightly, trying not to linger on that thought. The last thing he wanted was to ruin it for Roshaun. Especially so early.
"Mmm, what's your color dear?"
"G—" He took deep breaths. "Green."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!!"

He sighed lightly and pushed a couple fingers inside, licking around them. "You taste amazing... Just relax dear, kay? I won't do anything you don't want."
"I know!" He snapped, gripping the edge of the table.
"Are you sure? Cause you're very tense right now."
"I can take it! Hurry up and put it in!"

"No." He stopped and pulled out his fingers. "You're clearly not in the right state of mind for this."
At that Mattia broke down. Instinctively he drew his legs up like he was trying to hide. They didn't want Roshaun to see them like this, in such an exposed state...
"Hey— What's wrong?" Roshaun asked gently. "Do you want me to leave?"
"Y-yes please," They sniffles softly.

Roshaun nodded and put his boxers and jeans on, leaving quickly. They could talk about it when he wasn't so worked up. For now he would give him some space.
Mattia got up with a whine, trying to not get mad at himself. All he had to do was sit there and let Roshaun fuck him. And she still fucked up.