CHAPTER I

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER I]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

Mattia squealed slightly when he saw the money come in. "Daddy! That's a lot!"
"Anything for you dear. Y'know what?"
"What daddy?"

Mattia was a sex worker. Not like Onlyfans (although he did do that on the side) or tripping or technical prostitution. No, He got most of his money through being a sugar baby. It was easy work, just send some pictures or have phone/skype set with a few rich, older, mostly white men. Mostly men with a tranny fetish.
See, he was intersex. They were born with both male and female parts, but had gotten emergency surgery to get their dick removed. It did make their clit look weird, and the excess testosterone didn't help. His pride and joy were his tits, though. They were perfect. Nice, round, everything desirable. Very few stretch marks too.

His prized customer, the one he was talking to now, was Roshaun Diah. With him being 25, he was younger than his usual customers. He had inherited his father's company after a pretty horrible accident 6 years ago. Mattia never learned exactly what happened, they were 13 when it occurred and had never really grown to care. And obviously Roshaun didn't talk about it.
He was prized because well... as a successful CEO he didn't particularly want anyone knowing about his sugar baby. This he paid a hell of a lot more. It was hush money, but still money. They needed that after all, NYC living isn't exactly cheap. Especially with their lavish lifestyle.

"I want to fly you out here, to Chicago. For a week. So we can... Y'know. Meet."
Mattia swallowed hard. He knew just as well as Roshaun did that he wanted to do a lot more than meet. "W-well, what if people found out?" That was an excuse. In reality Mattia was nervous. He didn't really have the best experience with physical sex...
"I'll pay, for everything. First class flight here and back, taxi to my house. And I'll buy you new clothes n' shit. Anything you want, within reason of course. And I'll pay for every ah, round. 150% of what I pay for the skype sessions."
He bit his lip, thinking it over. Each skype session was $250 with Roshaun, unless he was feeling generous. 150% of that would be... $375. Per round. Over a week.

"Will we be staying together?"
"Yes. I don't want anyone noticing you coming in every day. So you'll come?"
"Yeah, I'll come. Separate rooms?"
"If you want them."
"Yes. Please."

"Perfect. When can you come?"
"Any day is fine."
"Then your flight will be Sunday, about an hour and a half. You'll probably wanna go to the airport Friday night, the flight leaves at 3 am."
"3 am?? Why so early?"
"I don't wanna get caught, babe. Plus, less people on the flight, more room for you. Anyways, I'll send Kai to go pick you up."
"I thought you said taxi?"
"Again I don't wanna get caught. Besides, those things are disgusting. You're better than that."

Mattia nodded, sitting up slightly. "Then it's all settled?"
"I suppose so. Oh— I'm sorry, work call. If anything comes up that changes our plans." He hung up before Mattia could say goodbye.

He sighed deeply, letting his professionalism drop. Xeir shoulders relaxed, xeir false customer service smile dropped. The first thing he did was check the day, to see how much time he had. Wednesday, July 7th. He would go to the airport in two days.
He was nervous. He was still a virgin after all. Not that Roshaun needed to know that. But at the same time they were excited. Rosahun Diah was one hell of a man to lose your virginity to. Not just because of the money and the pseudo-game either. His dick was... impressive, to not get too graphic. And from what they has seen from their interactions, his personality was passable. Good enough if they got attached.

He got up and put his bra on, fixing his hair quietly. He slit his panties up and went to his closet to find a new outfit. Roshaun made her make a mess out of her old outfit for him so she needed something not covered in pussy juice.

He ended up picking a pair of heavily ripped, low-rise, light wash jeans and a Thrasher shirt he had torn into a crop top. He wanted to get a spaghetti stain out and couldn't. Now he just needed accessories. Without those it would be a damn bland outfit.
He grabbed a pair of high waisted fishnets first. They would go over the waistband over the jeans and peak through the rips on the jeans. Then ankle socks, because they hated walking on fishnets. Then they picked a chunky chain with clips on either end, that went on their belt loops, and a small length of thin white rope to work as a belt.
For jewelry he picked a chunky silver chain, similar to the one by his belt. It still looked plain, so he grabbed a few thinner chains of different lengths. Then a silver cuff for one wrist and a braided bracelet and black and white kandi for the other. To top it off he picked a safety pin to go through his two upper ear piercings on his right ear and a pair of small, chunky hoops for his lobe.
For makeup xe kept it simple. Brown shadow, small eyeliner wing, subtle contour, bright highlight. The only thing a bit strange was xeir heavy blush and overlined lips. Dusty rose, brown lipliner, and heavy gloss. Not too hard to do, xe didn't feel like making it fancy. He didn't plan on going out, so he didn't need to impress anyone.

He went out to the living room, grabbing his purse as he went. It was one of those leather, mini backpacks. "Hey Ale," he greeted his roommate who was in the kitchen eating.
"Hey. You going out to smoke?"
"Yeah. Oh by the way, Friday night I need a ride to the airport. I'm going to Chicago."
"Woah really? Why? We're not in the place for a vacation.."
"Roshaun is flying me out."
"Wait... But didn't you- haven't you... Aren't you a virgin?"
"It's whatever. I'll watch some porn and go off that."
"That's not- realistic."
"Look, it's like $375 per round. And he'll buy me whatever I want. It'll be worth it."
"Shit— this guy is mega rich."
"Yep. It's gonna be worth it."

They slipped on a pair of chunky white sneakers, walking out the door. They opened the elevator door, going down to head outside.