CHAPTER XII

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER XII]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD TRANSPHOBIA]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

Mattia limped out of the airport bathroom, holding Roshaun's hand. Or rather, a disguised Roshaun's hand. As per usual they didn't want to be seen together. So he had to wear sunglasses, a beanie, a puffer coat from Costco, and some random skinny jeans. Nothing too expensive.
They had just finished... activities, in the bathroom. Before his flight was leaving. Finally, he was going home. But it was far more somber than either of them expected.
He had just started trusting Roshaun enough for penetration and he already had to leave? They were both disappointed, to say the least. So they had one last round, just for him.

"I'll see you soon. Okay love? Call me as soon as you get home so I know you're safe." He cupped their face lovingly.
"I will. Promise."
"Good. Oh— and I packed a present in with your stuff. Now go board."

They smiled and nodded, boarding the plane silently. They really didn't expect to be so sad leaving. After all, Roshaun was just a client. But obviously it had grown into something more than that.
But did Roshaun really feel the same? And would he be open to an actual relationship? And how would he feel about his line of work?

He shook his head slightly, getting rid of his overactive thoughts. It wasn't worth worrying about. He needed to focus on relaxing so he wouldn't freak out on the flight. That would be embarrassing.
As soon as xe sat down xe pulled out xeir blanky and Caesar. They still smelt like home. It was intensely soothing. Especially after all this time away from home. Shortly after he fell asleep.

He was shaken awake by a flight attendant. "Hey hun. We've landed."
"Oh!—" He looked around. The plane was almost smarty. Hot embarrassment creeped up his throat. "Sorry about that."
"Don't worry dear." She smiled comfortingly. Just like Roshaun.

He swallowed and got up quickly. They shoved their blanky and studied into their backpack and left quickly. He couldn't stop blushing. He really slept though the entire flight and getting off?
He grabbed his phone, ordering an Uber quick. When the driver finally arrived he put his now 6 suitcases in the trunk and got in the back. "Hey. Sorry 'bout all the stuff."
"No worries!" The driver, a middle aged woman, gave her a forced ass grin.

The drive was quiet, as most Ubers he got were. They were trying to figure out his gender. The masculine face and hair along with the obvious badonkers threw them off. But that's how he liked it.
"So how old are you dear?"
"19."
"Right. You a boy or a girl?"
"What? You tryna fuck?"
"Pardon?"
"My gender is not relevant to an uber drive. If you're worried, my pronouns are he/they/she. But I don't see why you'd need to use them." He casually left out his neopronouns. Best not to have to explain to a middle aged woman.

"So you're a guy?"
"No."
"Girl?"
"No."
"Gotta pick one dear."
"No, I do not."
"What's in your pants?"
"Why do you care? I was born intersex."
"Thats not a thing."
"Then explain why i was born with a dick and a vag? Now shut your crusty antique ass up."

Silence. Perfect. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. They grabbed their phone, furiously texting Ale.

You
this transphobic ass bitch is driving me home
already tried asking what's in my pants

alejandro
give her a bad review or smth

You
i'm gonna

alejandro
good
how close are you

You
idk lemme check
like 20 min

alejandro
alr bet
i'll make you lunch

You
bet

They got out of the lady's car as soon as it was parked, rushing inside. Alejandro was already in the kitchen, making Kraft mac n' cheese. Mattia was a bit sad, missing the fancy meals he got at Roshaun's.
"Hey. Missed you." He hugged him from behind. Ale hummed slightly.
"Missed you too. Are you all spoiled now?" They joked, leaning back on him.
"Honestly? Probably. Anyways I got gifts!"

He pulled his suitcases from over by the front door to the living room. Ale finished up the food and brought the bowls out. "What did you get?"
"Shit ton of fabric. And a new fancy sewing machine n' shit. Like, everything related to sewing I could find at the mall."
"Goddamn. Why so much—?"
"It was his money so."

"... Is that a dildo?"
"... Oh my god. I swear I did not buy that— did he send me home with a—? Oh my god."