CHAPTER V

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER V]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

"Alright. Come with me to the kitchen." Alvaro held his hand out for Mattia to grab.
Alvaro led him to the rather large kitchen. Roshaun was seated alone at the head of the vast dinner table. As he ate he was engrossed in conversation with this asian girl. Either Vic or Taylor.

   "Good morning!" Mattia chirped politely. The girl turned around, all eyes falling on him. Roshaun smiled brightly.
   "Good morning sweetheart! Taylor, meet Mattia. Mattia, meet Taylor. She's the cook, she'll be here today and tomorrow."
   "Hello Taylor! I'm Mattia, I use he/they/xe/she in order of preference. That's xe/xer/xeir."
   "Oh cool! I'm Taylor, she/her."

   Taylor helped Mattia get settled into the seat next to Roshaun with his plate set in front of him. Toast with sunny side up eggs on top, pineapple chunks and bacon. "Yea, coffee, milk or juice?"
   "Juice please! Orange juice but grape juice if you have it."
   "Of course dear." She disappeared back into the kitchen. Mattia smiled absently, looking over to Roshaun.
   Roshaun was staring intently at his phone, his eyebrows furrowed. It was like his breakfast didn't exist. He decided it was better not to bother him. It could be something for work.

Taylor came back and poured orange juice in Mattia's glass. "Sorry, we're out of grape juice."
"That's okay!" She smiled at her. Roshaun looked up from his phone.
"We're out of grape juice? Mattia, love, that's your favorite?"
"Yeah, when it comes to juice, but orange juice is a close second."
"That won't do... Victoria!"

After a few seconds another girl came in. She was wearing the same uniform as Alvaro, but with a high waist and corset belt. Same as Taylor. Her makeup was good, but a bit amateur. Her hair was a light brown and had clearly been straightened.
"Yessir?" She asked, eyeing Mattia curiously.
"You need to go to the store today, okay? We need grape juice and... Matti, dear, what food do you like?"
"ahh, actually I'll go with her. I need to go to the mall."
"Oh! Okay. Vic has a card connected to one of my bank accounts. Have her pay for you."

"I'm Vic!" the girl chirped to Mattia.
"I'm Mattia. He/they/xe/she. That's xe/xer/xeir."
"Oh, um, she/her for me."
"Great!"

"What time is good to go?"
"Mm..." he whined at the clock. 11:28. Damn. "Let's go at 1."
"Okay!" She disappeared back upstairs. Mattia smiled a little.

"She seems nice."
"Yes. She is." Roshaun had an unreadable expression on his face.
"Oh by the way!" Mattia put his customer service attitude on again. Way overly flirty. "My room is horribly boring."
"What do you mean?"
"I hate it. It's so plain."
"Oh. Well, why don't you send me some reference images and I'll get that fixed for you. Okay dear?"
"Okay!" He chirped and stood up, taking both his and Roshaun's plates to the sink.