CHAPTER XI

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER XI]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS AGGRESSIVE SEXUAL CONTENT]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

The next few days were more or less the same. When Mattia woke up Roshaun had already gone to work. She lounged around the house or went shopping until he got back around 6 or 7 pm. Then they did something sexual after dinner, just never proper penetration.
The only notable thing bent was on Wednesday. They tried to do actual penetration. Surprise surprise, he had another freak-out. At least it wasn't so bad this time.

Then Thursday rolled around. Roshaun came home early, 5:30, and went straight to Mattia. He was just peacefully playing Minecraft in his bed when he came barging in. Roshaun grabbed him by the neck suddenly. He gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes.
"I missed you," he growled and jammed his lips onto theirs. They melted and kissed back softly, gripping his shirt desperately. "Come here." He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his lap.
They gulped lightly and crawled into his lap. "W— what are you gonna do to me?"
"Nothing you don't want. Now strip. Bare."

He took a deep breath and stripped down. Jean jacket, necklace, belt, yellow plaid skirt and graphic tee. Leaving him in red lace lingerie with black detailing.
"You wanted to seduce me didn't you, you little slut?" he growled lowly. Mattia swallowed. This was much more aggressive than he was used to. And it was such a fucking turn on. "I said bare." He snarled and smacked his ass hard.

He yelped and untied the front of the lingerie, slipping the pantie portion down and off his thighs. Leaving xer entirely nude. In front of a fully dressed man. Like a stupid fucking slut.
"What's your color?" He started rubbing xer clit hard. A bit too hard. Good thing he had a raging pain kink.
"Green!" he whined and started grinding down on his thigh. The rough material of the slacks her was wearing hurt even more. Making him even hornier.

He grabbed his waist hard and tossed him on the bed like a rag doll. They whimpered innocently and spread their legs wide. A bit of precut slid out of their pretty cunt. He laughed and scooped it up on his fingers, licking it up.
"So pretty," he growled softly, settling between his thighs. "Mine. All fucking mine."
"Yes daddy."

Roshaun pulled his dick out carefully. It was flushed and leaking precum. Visible veins ran down it and it was so hard it pressed against his stomach. Mattia bit his lip, grabbing it shyly.
"It's so hard!" he squealed softly. "A-are you really thag excited?"
"Of course I am. It's you." He kissed him again. He purred and spread his legs even more.

"Please just put it in!" She whined, pressing his tip to her leaking pussy.
He shushed him. "I'm gonna go get a condom." He started putting his dick back.
"No!" he whined. "It doesn't matter! I'm clean, just put it in!"
"Can you get pregnant?"
"Barely. Fuck me already!"
"Okay, okay."

He rubbed his tip against his slit slowly before pushing inside him. He gasped loudly and pressed against him greedily. They wanted to take all of it.
"Calm down." He pushed about 2/3 in. Not all the way of course, he didn't want to hurt them. But christ almighty, their pussy felt so good. So warm and wet, gripping his shaft desperately.

"Move!" he half-shouted. "I wan' iiiiiit!"
"Are you sure?"
"Stop asking questions! Just fucking move! Fuck me!"

He sighed and started rocking his hips in and out slowly. Sure, Mattia seemed a bit irrational, but he didn't have that deranged, panicked look in his eyes this time. Like he did the other times. So maybe it would be different.
He squealed softly and grabbed his hair hard. It was so nice and thick. It fit inside perfectly, just right. "What's your color babyboy?"
"Green! Green— mm~ more!" The second xe opened xeir mouth moans flowed out of xer. Absolutely helpless under his touch. How cute. "So fu-ulllll!"

He chuckled. "You want all of it?"
"There's more?" His legs trembled hard.
"Mhm."
"It's a-already— ooohhh god- in my g-guts!"

   He laughed and pushed all of it inside. A small bulge showed up in Mattia's lower stomach where his tip was. Tears filled his eyes from the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling.
   "Fu-ulllll!" he moaned brokenly, pushing on the bulge softly. Roshaun swallowed hard and let out a small grown.
   "Color?" He wiped his tears gently.
   "Gree-een! It just— ah! It feels so good!"

   He nodded and kissed away the remainder of his tears.  Then, slowly and carefully, he started thrusting. Faster and harder with each movement, his balls slapping against Mattia's skin with each harsh thrust.
   "Ohhh! Fuck— that's so good!" They trembled helplessly, wet noises emitting from the friction.
   "So you've said," Roshaun purred. He was half holding his breath, not wanting to be too loud. That would be embarrassing... for some reason.

   "Sorry daddy—" they blubbered, reaching down shakily. Roshaun pushed their hand away and rubbed their clit himself.
   "No need to apologize my love," he cooed, moving even faster. His fingers continuously ran over his poor sub's clit, over stimulating him on purpose. After all, his cute little noises were just addicting.

   Mattia froze suddenly, holding Roshaun's wrist tightly. His eyes rolled back easily, pressing hard against Roshaun's penis. Even more sticky warmth spread all over his shaft suddenly.
   He laughed lightly, resting his forehead against his lovingly. He had cum, hard. "Such a good boy. Or— girl? It doesn't matter right now. You came so easily baby... You're really having that much fun?"
   She whimpered softly and nodded. "Y-you jus' too-ook mmy- oh god— vir-virgin-nity!"

   Roshaun hummed and pushed all the way in once more. He filled him up with his hot load, whispering praise to him. "Such a good, pretty baby. All mine... So helpless... Just mine to protect. To claim."
   "Yes daddy. Just yours."