CHAPTER XVI

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER XVI]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT]

[CONTINUE?]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

   Roshaun sat in bed, staring off. Alvaro was gonna come in to "wake him up" in a few minutes. He was already awake, but that didn't matter. He came to get him every morning, even though most morning he laid awake thinking about whatever.
   This morning he was thinking about Mattia. He was most mornings. She was just so... enchanting. Stunning. The type of person to never actually leave your mind. And she certainly never left Roshaun's mind.
   He was in love with him. He knew that by now. He had fallen head over heels like a fucking idiot. And Mattia was in love with someone else. He told him that.

   𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
   He dismissed the thought as wishful thinking. Mattia was too good for him anyways. But that didn't stop him from thinking about how well he could treat him. Like a damn princess. Because that's what he was. His precious little princess.
   "Dammit..." He whispered. He really was head over heels.

   "Roshaun! Time to wake up!" Alvaro called gently, knocking at his door.
   He sighed and got up, "I'll come down in a bit!" He started grabbing his work clothes, putting them on. Then he went to the bathroom.
   He had taken note of what Mattia had bought, all the skincare products. He decided to try some for himself. 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙.

   He sighed hard and went downstairs, going to eat some breakfast. He was gonna call Mattia later. Probably have phone sex. Or maybe skype sex? He wanted to see his body...
   God he was horny. He wanted to see his baby, in a cute little skimpy pink bikini. Touching himself like his life depended on it. They looked so pretty in pink.

   He pushed the sinful thoughts away, focusing instead on reheating one of the breakfasts Taylor made when she was working. He could be horny another time.
   He ate at the counter, not bothering to go over and sit at the table. He really only did that when Mattia was over as a formality. 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊.
He groaned and wiped his face, heading out to his car instead. He turned on a random classic rock radio station and played it decently loud. He wanted to drown out his thoughts.

He stepped into the meeting room quietly, adjusting his braids. He was meeting with investors today. He did it once a month, just to assure them that moral was high and they were still making good money.
"Hello everyone," he hummed politely. Greetings echoed through the room.

He sat down, pulling out the file from his bag. It was a bit thick, but seemed small in his elongated hand. Inside contained files of the best reviews from employees, stats on product, etc. All boring to him, but he had to talk about it nonetheless.
   "So in terms of office moral we're doing very good, limited bad reviews, no scandals. At least none I've been made aware of. If anyone would like I'm going to pass around some of what the employees are saying." He passed a stack of the reviews to the person on his left and they went around the table.
   Each one of them read them over quietly. He waited patiently and obediently, not wanting to come across as rude. Especially with their old age. Always on his ass for something.

   "Next up is product sales, as per usual we're doing pretty well. Our best seller is the wireless earbuds, so production on those is being upped. We're thinking about cutting a lot of the paper products. Potentially replacing them with accessories for the headphones."
   "Like what kind of accessories?" One of the older investors looked at him weirdly.
   "We'll see, kids now like keeping things aesthetically pleasing. So things like kitty ears to attach to the middle part, or little bat wings."
   "And you think those will sell?"
   "They will if we make them the only kind that fits our earbuds and headphones. Better if we make it the only one that fits our earbuds and headphones but they also fit others, but that would be challenging."

   "Are you certain you should be running the company?"
   He sighed hard. They were always treating him like a kid. It was stupid, he was a fully grown man. They were just fucking old. "Yes, Jessibelle, I am sure. My father made this company and I inherited it, therefore it's mine."
   "Not do you, Roshaun, should you?"
   "Considering profit has increased 45% since I got in power I think yes."

   "This company represents traditional values Roshaun. You're not even married and you're already 25."
   He swallowed slightly. He hated the whole "traditional values" schtick his father had made for the company. Especially considering he knew for a fact he was not entirely straight. He was 25, he knew he was gay since middle school and he still hadn't said a word to anyone except his close friends and people who lived with him.
   "I have a girlfriend." 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚘.
   "Really? What's her name?"

   And then conveniently his phone started ringing. He blinked slightly and pulled it out, "Oh— I'm so sorry I need to take this." It was Mattia. He went out to the hallway before picking up. "Hey love."
   Soft sobs came through the phone, "Roshaun I fucked up. So bad. I slept with him."