CHAPTER VI

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER VI]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

Mattia stepped inside, holding three bags on each arm. For the most part it was clothes and accessories, for both him and Alejandro, but he also got a bunch of sewing supplies and fabric for sale. Might as well help him with xe should afford it.
"Mattia!" Roshaun called happily, taking two of the bags. Alvaro came over and took the other four.
"Hi!" Xe squeaked excitedly, "Just take those to my room please."
"Of course dear." The two quickly disappeared. Mattia grinned absently, going to the kitchen to help Vic with groceries.

"Oh no!" Vic rushed. "No need! Go eat lunch."
"Yeah! It's been under the heat lamp for two hours now. If you want I can remake it!" Taylor chirped, also putting away groceries.
"No! It's fine." Mattia blushed, unused to being so spoiled. He went and grabbed his and Vic's plates, taking them to the table.

   On the plates were two large lunches. A bagel with cream cheese, a bratwurst in a bun, and a saucer of veggies. Broccoli, bell pepper slices, and cucumber. At home Mattia would normally only have one of those for lunch.
   Vic came over and took her seat, followed by Taylor with two ramekins of ranch that she set next to their plates. Vic set out ketchup, mustard and relish. "What do you wanna drink? I can get you milk, juice, water, pop, beer, wine or any other form of alcohol."
"Uh, i'm 19."
"No one will find out."
"There's workers here."
"Oh right. Forget that then."

"Milk please." He smiled at her kindly.
"Regular, chocolate or strawberry? And cow's milk or almond milk?"
"Uhm, strawberry and cow's milk."
"Vic?"
"Just water please!"

Roshaun came in, gently wrapping his arms around Mattia. He smiled lightly, beginning to peacefully eat his food. "Hello daddy."
"Hello, my love. What did you buy?"
"Clothes, jewelry and fabric."
"Fabric?"
"My friend Alejandro wants to be a fashion designer."
"So you bought fabric for him? That's so sweet!"

Mattia giggled lightly. Roshaun sat next to them, wrapping his arm around their waist. He watched them eat lovingly, smiling absently. "You're so beautiful dear."
"Thank you! You're handsome." He grinned at him, kicking his legs lightly. Roshaun melted, smiling passionately at him.
"Finish eating love. Let's go cuddle."
"Okay! Gimme a bit."

As soon as he finished his food Roshaun picked him up. She squealed and wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried him up to his room, holding him protectively. One hand cradled his head and his other arm was secured under his butt.
"Daddy..." he murmured sweetly and cuddled closer to him.
"Yes, my dear?" He looked down at them, smiling gently.
They stopped, unsure where they were going with the sentence. "I... You're warm. And strong."
"Thank you dear. I try."

Gently he laid him in bed, crawling up next to him. He purred softly and cuddled up to him, silently rejoicing in the warmth and love. Roshaun smiled and pulled him closer, so very happy to have him in his arms.
After a bit of the two cuddling Mattia tugged softly on his shirt. "Take it off please."
"Why love?"
"Cause. Take it off."
Roshaun chuckled and sat up, pulling off his polo. Mattia smiled excitedly, crawling on top of him. Xe softly took Ro's nipple into xeir mouth. Then he started suckling softly, his eyes slipping shut.

"Ah— Mattia, love, what are you doing?"
"Shut up. Boobie."
"Sweetheart— that is my pec."
"Tits are gender neutral!"

Roshaun laughed and blushed nervously. Mattia purred quietly, going back to sucking. Shocks of soft pleasure ran down his spine. Slowly his dick twitched to life. Mattia didn't even acknowledge it.
"M-Mattia—" he whimpered, holding his waist. "Dear- you know I love being affectionate with you, but unless you intend to get dicked down soon i suggest you stop."
"Mmh! Fine!" He whined dramatically and pulled away. "Can we go watch a movie daddy?"

"Of course, love." He stood up and picked him up again, not bothering with a shirt.
"Where are we going?" They chirped gently.
"Up to the theater. It's on the third floor."
"Um— wait, can I get a tour of the house?"
"Oh! Of course. Cant believe I forgot."

He carried them downstairs to the entryway. Then he put them down gently, kissing their head sweetly. He giggled lightly, fixing his dress. "Is this the start of the tour?"
"Of course!" He smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist. "This is the entryway. That's the closet. You can put your shoes in there, but i think you already know that."

He held his waist as he led him. "Here's a hall. Obviously. Uh, your room is there, the other guest room, the gym and the library. Both mini obviously. Go ahead and poke around in there. Just don't go in the library closet."
   "Okay daddy! I'll check out the gym tomorrow."

   Then he led her past the stairs where a big curtain was. "Behind the curtain there's a door. In there is the pool. Then obviously right there is the kitchen and dining room. And that room there is the living room."
"What's in the living room? You have a room for like everything that would normally go in there."
"TV, record player, radio... just miscellaneous electronics and couches n' shit."
"What's it for?"
"Mainly dinner parties."
"Oh yeah. You're like, super rich."
He chuckled lightly. "In the living room there's also a bathroom, but you can just use the one in your room. Cmon dear, upstairs."

He led him up the stairs. He smiled absently, looking around curiously. The whole floor was a balcony, over looking the pool, hall and kitchen. "This is fancy."
"Yes, dear, we're rich. There's my room. Then there's Alvaro's. When Kai is here he sleeps there too."
"Really? Why does he have his own room?"
"Oh right, you don't know. Kai and Alvaro are boyfriends."
"Cute!"
"It is. Over there is Vic's room. And next to it is the supply closet. And next to Alvaro's room is the other bathroom."

They went up to the third floor. It was another indoor balcony. There were only two doors. "That's the theater. And that's my office. Don't go in there."
"Why?"
"I— I want to keep work and private life separate."
Something about his tone made him feel like he was lying. But he didn't want to press. "Right. Makes sense. Let's watch a movie now!"