CHAPTER IV

[LOADING...]

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER IV]

[ENJOY YOUR STAY]

"Sir!" A voice calling woke Roshaun up. He was intensely pleased to wake up with Mattia in his arms.
"Who is it?" He tried to stay quiet as to not wake Mattia.
"Come in, it's not locked." Alvaro was his butler, and Kai's boyfriend. He could trust him with anything.

"Hello sir. Taylor made breakfast. Isn't it a bit late for you to be sleeping?"
"Uh... Alexa, what time is it?"
"10:37 am."
"Shit." Even on weekends Ro usually woke up by 8. And breakfast was always at 9:30. They had been waiting for him for over an hour. Embarrassing. "We'll be down in a bit. Tell her to put it under the heat lamp."

"Right. Who is that? Does she need to prepare more?"
"This is Mattia. H-he— or uh, they, are staying with us for the next week." He stumbled over their pronouns with uncertainty.
"So more food?"
"Yes."
"Alright. I'll go tell Taylor." He left quickly.

"Who was that?" Roshaun nearly shit himself when he heard Mattia's voice.
"Jesus Christ! I thought you were sleep!"
"Oh, sorry. But who was that?"
Roshaun sighed lightly. "That was Alvaro. He's the butler. Him and Vic, the maid, live here, so they're at our service whenever they're awake. Taylor is the cook, but she's only here on weekends. Robert is the gardener, he comes by every Saturday."

The two finally got out of bed, wanting to get to breakfast soon. Mattia made sure to tuck Caesar and Koba in before anything else. "Daddy, can you show me to my room? I need to do my morning routine," they requested, suddenly painfully aware they had no makeup on.
"Ah," Roshaun pulled out his phone and texted someone. "Alvaro will be up in just a second to show you the way."

He sighed slightly and tried not to be upset Roshaun wouldn't be taking him. Then a realization hit him. He was there to have sex with Roshaun, likely at least once per day. Sex. Actual intercourse.
By the end of the night they would have had a sexual encounter. Fuck.
Mattia's relationship with sex wasn't the best. He wasn't sure how he would handle it.

Before she could overthink more the door opened. Alvaro stood in the doorway. Before he only heard his voice, so he took a second to take everything in.
Alvaro was significantly shorter than Mattia, but not to the same extent as Kairi. Probably about 7 inches. his skin wasn't particularly dark but it was tanned. Similar to Mattia's. His hair was parted to the side and combed over, although it was hard to tell since it was so fluffy. He had lovely, round cheeks and pouty lips, making it impossible to guess his age.
He was wearing a simple uniform, a white button up and black slacks. He wasn't wearing shoes, just a pair of black dress socks. Around his neck was a sort of lanyard, but instead of a card or anything it was just a bunch of keys, all of which were labeled.

"Good morning ma'am. I'm Alvaro." He was eyeing his boobs heavily.
Mattia smiled politely. "Actually I prefer sir or mx. I'm Mattia, he/they/xe/she."
"Um... what."
"My pronouns. What are yours?"
"I'm.. a boy. I'll uh, show you to your room." It was obvious he was trying to keep his confusion and judgement off his face.
"Right. Thank you." His smile turned nervous and dropped to a slight frown as soon as Alvaro turned his back.

He followed Alvaro down a hallway, a flight of stairs and to the right. There was another hallway. Three doors, two on each side.
"First door in the left is your room. You have your own bathroom. If you need anything at all, even something small like different sheets, text me or Vic." He handed xer a small business card with his and Vic's names and phone numbers. It also had Roshaun's but xe already had that.
Once Alvaro walked off Mattia walked down the hall curiously. There were three other doors. What could they be...? Probably not worth snooping. maybe he could ask for a tour later. Probably during breakfast.

He sighed and went into his room, internally scolding himself for being so nosy. Inside was somewhat plain, clearly to please everyone. Neutral blue walls, plain flower paintings, floral bed sheets. On the right wall was a closed door, likely to the bathroom. In the same wall as the entrance, just a bit to the left, was the closet. Empty, of course. The doors were white and those rolly ones. The one closest to the entrance had a large mirror mounted on it.
The furniture was rather boring. All with the same blue, yellow and white color scheme. Pushed against the back wall was the bed. White frame, blue sheets with yellow flowers. Boring. Next to that were the bedside tables. Blue with white drawers and top with silver handles. Lotion, tissues and an alarm clock in one and fake flowers in the other. Boring. On the floor a plain yellow rug. Boring. Next to the bathroom a dresser/vanity combo that matched the bedside table. Boring. Across the room a desk, lamp and bookshelf. Matching everything else. Boring boring boring!
Boring!!

Mattia huffed exasperatedly. The room was so plain it angered him. They almost didn't want to go into the bathroom. But they did. It was equally plain, just with a different color scheme. Brown, white and yellow. How special.
They groaned and just went to their bags. He could complain to Roshaun later. But for now maybe picking an outfit would calm his nerves. Making himself feel pretty always helped.
He stripped down, including his bra and panties. If she really was gonna have sex with Ro she needed something fresh. 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎... 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚁𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎. He grabbed a matching set of white, lacy bra and panties. He put them on quickly, looking at himself in the mirror. Perfect, slim waist. Perfect, round boobs. Perfect, wide hips. Stay perfect.

He sighed and went back to his bags. They selected a white turtleneck that shit nice and snug. Then they grabbed a white corset belt, cinching their waist even more. Then a white and yellow gingham dress. It barely went down to his thighs. Despite the patting it accentuated his figure even more. The padding only really covered the clothes under it. And finally a pair of thigh highs similar to tights.
He went to the bathroom for his makeup. Before his makeup he applied his hair and face oil and skin cream. Then primer, foundation and concealer. Then he did his usual contour and highlighter. Xe put orange in the inner corner of xer crease and brown in the outer crease. Then on the lid he built up a yellow. Winged eyeliner as usual, than white liner on his waterline and a heart on the tip of his nose. And then his usual lip liner, rosy lipstick and gloss.
Pretty.

He took a deep breath and texted Alvaro.

You
where do i go for food

Alvaro (butler)
I'll come escort you to the dining room
You're still in your room, right?

You
yeah

He sat on the bed to wait for Alvaro. In the short period it took him to get there he started typing out everything he needed to remember to do. Complain to Roshaun about their boring ass room, get Roshaun to take them to the mall for nice sexy clothes, get a tour of the house. The usual.
Alvaro was there not even 2 minutes after his last text. "Hello sir. You're ready for breakfast?"
"Obviously? That's why I texted. Why are you always so formal?"
"While I will assist you as long as I am awake, 7:30 am - 9 pm are when I'm on the clock."
"Cool. That's why you're in a uniform right now? Wow. He must be paying you a lot."
"He pays for the house, food, toiletries. This is basically a hotel. And I get paid $100k a year."
"$100k!? Jesus Christ. I might just have to poke holes in the condoms." They laughed a little. Alvaro snorted.