Guitarist, Sebastian Fox, was excited when he got accepted into a music camp for the summer. He was less excited when he discovered that he would be sharing a cabin with Gabriel Knight for two weeks.
Sebastian had known Perfect Gabriel for years at his school in Chicago. Gabriel never puts a foot wrong and he'd been hoping for a roommate who was a little less uptight.
At least there's a pretty girl, Ashley Williams, for him get to know better.
When they get thrown into a makeshift band with Harrison Fletcher and Hayden Vega for their performance at the end of the camp concert, will they be able to make music together? Or will they flop when it's showtime?
- Chapter 1 - That Dude Is A Douche
- Chapter 2 - Please Say Illinois
- Chapter 3 - There's Something About Heather
- Chapter 4 - Run!
- Chapter 5 - Stupid Gabriel's Stupid Face
- Chapter 6 - Hell Will Freeze Over
- Chapter 7 - Sebastian Fox Is A Terrible Flirt
- Chapter 8 - Everyone Loves Gabriel
- Chapter 9 - Jealousy Is A Curse
- Chapter 10 - There's REALLY Something About Heather
- Chapter 11 - Bonfires Are Amazing