Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... More

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
On
Different
Faces.
Love
For
You
Is
Fadin',
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
You.
Lying
To my face.

Tried

700 47 5
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

The group ventures out into the mall. Jin and Taehyung got held up with a group of fan girls so we decide to split up.

If we had to wait every time a group of fans held them up, we wouldn't get things done. They do wear disguises but it's quite the irritation to be walking around with a mask all day.

We eventually regroup for lunch. I made sure Yeri was sitting next to Jungkook. She seemed a bit shy at first but slowly eased into a natural conversation.

"I think you're doing it on purpose for the attention" Jimin starts with Taehyung.
"No way dude. You try walking around with this thing" Taehyung curses at the mask as he slams it down on the table, the exact opposite of the graceful Jin.

"I think so too" I whisper to Jimin which causes him to giggle.

"I'd like to see you try" Taehyung says with a tight smile.
"No way. Don't drag me into your suffering" I back out. I already have to deal with a mask while on missions. There's no way I'm dealing with it during the day.

We order lunch and there were three conversations taking place at once but the table fell silent once Hoseok mentioned something.

"I might have to go back earlier" Hoseok says.
"Why?" I ask.

"My work says I have to go back earlier. They say they have a lead on the-" Hoseok explains but stops when Namjoon gives him a look, giving a quick glance towards Yeri to remind him that she's here too.

Right-he's not supposed to say much about his work. I know because he got comfortable around me because Jungkook 'trusts' me while Yeri is still a little foreign in his eyes.

"On the-book idea. They want me to come back as soon as possible" Hoseok says without skipping a beat.

"You write?" Yeri asks, a little surprised.
"Not really" Hoseok says and leaves it at that. I know that he hates lying. He would rather hear the ugly truth than the beautiful lie.

Luckily, Yeri isn't all that into reading so she wouldn't know much in that field. She doesn't question further about it.

"A lead?" I turn the conversation back to Hoseok. I know they're talking about me.
"Apparently" Hoseok shrugs.

My eyes travel to Jungkook while he looks away, looking guilty and fidgety.

"That's the nice place-right?" Jimin asks, interested.
"Yip. The one with the nice room and good food" Hoseok says with a smile. I saw it's paradise for the guards but guards there are the top of the elite.

"That's a good thing-isn't it?" Jin asks.
"Yeah but now my holiday's cut short" Hoseok pouts.
"Then we enjoy with your last few days" Namjoon says with a smile.

"Jeez, it sounds like he's going to die" Yoongi mutters.
"Do I really have to go back alone?" Hoseok asks with puppy dog eyes. The group is silent until Jimin speaks up.

"Ugh, I anyways need to prepare for the new semester" Jimin sighs out in defeat and Hoseok starts celebrating.

"You guys are really going to leave?" I interject.
"I wish I could stay longer but they need me" Hoseok frowns.

"When?" I ask, rather shortly. I thought we were actually getting somewhere with this friendship thing.

"About two weeks time. We just won't be here for the last two weeks" Hoseok says, trying to make it better.

We only have a month left. I can't believe how quickly the time flew by. Usually, I would already be wishing I was home in my own bed but I want this paradise to last just a little longer with them-all of them.

I guess all good things have to come to an end. I had to see this coming.

"I'm sorry" Hoseok sadly says. I fix a smile on my face.
"It was just a little surprising. I'll organize the flight back" I say, a little more gently.

"Actually-I think they'll organize" Hoseok says.
"Ok" I say with a nod.

I had so many thoughts running through my head all surrounding a single idea. Did Jungkook rat me out?

I know I wasn't going to panic but it got me thinking if bringing a policeman with me was really the smartest decision. I know it's not but I still had hope.

But hope for what?

Did I seriously believe that I can become friends with a policeman, knowing full well of my streak. I should've seen this ending coming.

I just wonder what's going on in that head of his. I want to know his reasoning or was this something he planned all along. If he planned this all along then why didn't he rat me out sooner. He could've organized the whole army at my doorstep while I was asleep, after all I am still a wanted criminal.

I just don't understand his way of thinking.

"You ok?" Jin asks with concerned eyes. He was sitting right next to me so our conversation can be hush hush.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask with a smile. He looks at me with uncertainty.
"I'm fine" I reassure him again. I feel like I'm saying it to myself now. I feel like such a fool for thinking I could be friends with these incredible people.

"Anyway, this milkshake is really good. Wanna taste?" I ask as I motion towards my milkshake.

"Hey (Y/N), where's Lucas been lately?" Yoongi asks, tearing me away from my conversation with Jin.

"Still working. He's the extreme case of workaholic" I say.
"I never see the guy" he says.

"He doesn't really like being indoors" I lie. I have no idea why he isn't spending ANY time with me. I've already promised that I won't ask him for stuff so I don't know what his problem is.

A chorus of "oh" sound.

I couldn't sleep that night. So many thoughts were running through my head. I eventually got frustrated and angrily got out of bed. I angrily dress in very simple clothes with a coat, planning to leave. Instead, I spot the last person I expected to be awake.

"Is this why you are always tired?" I ask and Yoongi gets a bit surprised as he slightly jumps.

"Have you been up every night?" I ask before he responds. I try not to sound panicked but he could've spotted me during the night.

"Sometimes" he simply answers.
"What are you doing up?" He turns the tables.
"Wanted to go for a walk-couldn't sleep" I answer, a little rushed.

"This late? Aren't you scared that something happens to you?" Yoongi asks as he eyes me walking towards the front door.
"Pfft-that's laughable" I scoff. So many other bad things have happened to me. Something like this is puny.

"I'm serious" Yoongi puts his foot down.
"Then why don't you come with me?" I ask, a bit annoyed.

"Fine, if that will keep you out of trouble" Yoongi grumbles as he grabs a coat off the sofa.
"I wasn't being serious" I sigh as he follows my lead.

The cold air hits my face the instant we exit my home. I wrap the coat around me as I walk in a direction. Yoongi silently follows.

We enter a nearby park and I eventually sit down on a bench, feeling sluggish.

"See? The streets of France is perfectly safe" I say.
"I anyway needed the walk" Yoongi says as he sits down.

"What's on your mind?" I ask.
"So much crap that it's not even funny" he groans out, making me slightly smile. He glances in my direction.

"Taking pleasure from my pain, I see" he says with a slight smirk.
"And you?" He asks the sky.

"Honestly-the whole Hoseok and Jimin leaving thing...Is it because of me? Am I really such a terrible person?" I decide to open up a bit. Yoongi laughs.
"Hey-I'm being serious here" I jab his arm with my elbow.

"I just don't know how that ties back to you" he continues laughing.
"Aish" I say, clicking my tongue, crossing my legs.

"But I can assure you that it is definitely not you. It's just-opportunities" Yoongi says, trying to find the best words.

I sigh.

"Sure" I reluctantly say.

"Don't worry. I'll be staying with you to the very end" Yoongi says. I look at him to see him staring at the sky.
"Ok" I say, feeling more reassured. My head falls on his shoulder.

"And what do you think you are doing?" Yoongi asks as he jumps his shoulder up and down.
"Trying to be comfortable but you're making it very difficult" I say, quickly giving up.

"Whatever, you're too short anyway" I smirk a little when I see him irked by my clap back. He sits up a bit straighter.

"Try again" he challenges aggressively.
"Is someone touched by their height?" I tease. He gently grabs the side of my face. I can only wonder what he is doing until he plops down my head on his shoulder. I chuckle a little at his actions.

"You're not soft" I complain.
"Stop complaining" he snaps but remains unmoving.

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.1K 35
Two inmates, one cell room. What happens when Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin become room mates in prison? How did they end up in prison? What does there...
246 39 19
When everything you know is about to collapse, do you still search for hope? When a crime is committed, someone has to take the responsibility...to...
533K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
123 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!