Only The Beginning | A Ninjag...

By Golden-Gxrl

This story is about the ninja from Ninjago. My OC is in this book! Misako and Master Wu tell the ninja that... More

✧ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ✧
1 - Dɪssᴄᴜsɪᴏɴ
2 - A Nᴇᴡ Aʟʟʏ
3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
A/n
4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ
6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
8 - Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
9 - Tʜᴇ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ
11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
12 - Pᴇʀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
13 - Tʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
15 - Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Wᴇ Gᴏ
16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
17 - Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ
18 - Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ
19 - Bᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
20 - Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ
22 - Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
23 - Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
24 - Pᴀsᴛ
25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
27 - Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
28 - Eɴᴇʀɢɪᴀ
29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ
30 - Sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ
31 - Dᴇsᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
33 - A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wᴀʟᴋ
34 - A Pʟᴀɴ
35 - A Normal Life
36 - This Feeling
37 - Home

5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ

91 0 0
By Golden-Gxrl

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ"
- Jᴀsᴏɴ Rᴏʙɪɴsᴏɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
As soon as Zoe is ready someone knocks on the door. She goes to open the door and receives a warm greeting from Lloyd.

"H-hi.", says Lloyd.

"Hey!", says Zoe.

Lloyd takes a look at her and his whole face flushes red, "You look amazing."

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself.", says Zoe.

Zoe wears a white buttoned crop top shirt, a cute green skirt, and green vans with some bracelets on her wrist to complete the look. Her long pink hair open and flowing down her shoulders in a wavy look. Lloyd wears a white shirt, green jacket, black jeans, and black/green combat boots.

"I guess you like green too?", says Lloyd.

"Duhhh.", replies Zoe. "Who wouldn't?"

Lloyd chuckles and asks, "So, you ready?"

"Yup!", says Zoe as she smiles. "What about you?"

Lloyd opens the door for her to walk out.

"I've been waiting for this day.", says Lloyd. Zoe giggles which makes Lloyds heart skip a beat. He truly loves her.

Tʜᴇ Lᴀɴᴅ Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
They head to the land bounty and get in. The others spy on both of them as they leave.

"So those are the plans she had, she was going out with our leader Lloyd.", says Jay with a little smirk on his face.

"They're gonna be so cute together!", says Nya taking some pictures and videos.

"I can't wait to see my little buddy, Lloyd, grow up and finally get a girlfriend.", says Kai. "And sis don't forget to send those to me I need to post them on Instagram for all my followers to see."

"Sure thing!", says Nya sending them to him.

"Hey, Nya! We should go on a double date with those two if everything goes well!!", recommends Jay.

"Sounds fun!!! I'll ask Zoe some time!!", says Nya.

Kai looks at Jay and makes a sign of him being dead if he ever sees both of them making out. He's the overprotective big brother.. While Cole rolls his eyes and Zane keeps telling them to leave.

Cʜᴇɴs Nᴏᴏᴅʟᴇ Hᴏᴜs
The ninja follow close behind them to Master Chens noodle house. Skylor greets both Lloyd and Zoe at the entrance.

"Right this way you two.", says Skylor. Zoe smiles.

"Thanks for letting us come Skylor.", says Lloyd.

"Of course. Anything for my friends.", says Skylor.

Skylor shows both Lloyd and Zoe to a table. They sit down and start to order what they would like to eat.

"So what can I get you two?", asks Skylor.

"What do you want?", Lloyd asks Zoe.

"Uhm I don't know. I've never eaten from your restaurant.", says Zoe.

"You've been missing out girl!", says Skylor.

"Just get us whatever you think would be best.", says Lloyd.

"Coming up!", says Skylor.

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Csʜ Rᴇɢɪsᴛᴇʀ
"Psst. Skylor. Over here!", says a voice.

"Huh?", says Skylor.

Skylor gets snatched out of view of Lloyd and Zoe by the other ninja.

"Kai, Nya? What are all of you doing here?", asks Skylor.

"Ssshhh we're spying on Lloyd and Zoe.", says Cole.

Skylor gives the ninja a look and says "it's not right, you guys shouldn't be spying on them. You should let them be. They're doing great!"

"Yes that is what I have been telling everyone.", says Zane.

"We just wanted to see two love birds fall deeper in love that's it Sky. Don't worry we'll leave before they spot us.", says Kai.

"Alright fine! But don't let them spot you. Do you get that hot head? I don't want one of my best friends' special night to go wrong.", says Skylor.

"They won't. We're ninja after all.", says Kai quickly putting his ninja mask on and then taking it off.

A few minutes later a waiter comes by with some food that Skylor thought would be good for both of them.

Tʜᴇ Tᴀʙʟᴇ
"Here you are ms.", says the waiter.

"Thank you so much, it looks great!", says Zoe smiling.

Lloyd doesn't say anything he just stares at Zoe.

"Aren't you gonna eat?", she asks.

"Oh um. Yeah, I will.", he says. Zoe smiles once again.

"You wanna know what I like about you the most?", asks Lloyd.

That question then takes Zoes mind off the food and on the question. Zoe shakes her head.

"I love how positive you are. You smile so much which makes me feel happy.", says Lloyd.

Zoe blushes and stares into his eyes.

"Aaaaawww soooo cute.", says Nya.

"Go Lloyd!", screams Cole.

The others face palm their foreheads and get mad at Cole. Cole sits back down hoping they didn't hear. Lloyd and Zoe heard that so they get up and check who it was. Zoe looks at the others who are hiding behind the register.

"Hi you guys.", says Lloyd.

"H-hey Lloyd.", says Kai waving a hand, he knows that they are gonna be dead.

"Were you guys eavesdropping on us?", asks Zoe with an amused smile.

"Uhhh nope we were just coming here for a little food that's all, right Sky?", asks Kai.

"Oh no! Don't get me involved!", says Skylor who walks away.

"Ok it's fine, but can you guys please go back to the monastery we won't be out for long.", says Lloyd.

Zoe looks back and forth between the ninja and Lloyd.

"Ok we will Lloyd.", says Zane.

"I'm only letting you all off the hook this one time since I'm in a good mood!", yells Lloyd after them.

All the ninja look at Cole while walking out the door. Nya uses two of her fingers and points them at her eyes than towards Cole. Lloyd takes Zoes wrist and they both leave also.

"Lloyd where are we going? We didn't finish eating and you didn't even start.", asks Zoe.

"We're gonna go somewhere different because I know that the others are going to follow us.", says Lloyd.

"Oh ok.", says Zoe.

Lloyd climbs into the land bounty and helps Zoe in too.

"I have an idea. Do you wanna know what it is?", says Lloyd.

"Ok sure. But what's this idea for?", says Zoe.

"Well, Princess. I was wondering if you wanted to get payback on the others. Because I can arrange that!", says Lloyd.

"No way!! Let's do it!!", says Zoe with an evil grin on her face.

'That's the girl I fell in love with!', thinks Lloyd.

"Ok, so there's this shed behind the Monastery. And I have a bunch of water balloons and buckets in there, including other pranking supplies.", says Lloyd as he's driving the land bounty.

"Oooooo greenie!! You are a prank master!! We should prank them with the water balloons!!!!!", says Zoe.

"Let's do it!!", says Lloyd.

Both of them get to the Monastery just a few minutes after the others got there. They use their stealth and get to the shed. Zoe grabs a huge supply of water balloons and carries them in a bucket. They head up a ladder that leads up to the roof. Then they both set the balloons down and wait for them to come out.

"Guys!!! Guys!!! Garmadons here!!! Come out to the back immediately!!!!", says Lloyd speaking into the communicators each of them have. But it was a lie, he was just catching his prey.

All of them get up and rush to the back! But what they didn't know was that someone even worse than Garmadon was waiting for them.

"Lloyd! Where are you?", yells Kai.

"3, 2, 1!", whispers Lloyd. "Fire!!!!!" He yells. Both of them launched balloons after balloons at the others.

"No fair!!!!!", yells Jay.

"LLOYD!!!!!!!", yells Cole.

"We're so getting you back for this!!!", says Nya.

"LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON!! You have soaked us all!!", snaps Master Wu. Both Lloyd and Zoe couldn't hold back their laughter so they laugh so hard.

"I think we should leave!", says Lloyd.

"I'm right behind you!!", says Zoe.

Lloyd summons his elemental dragon and grabs Zoes hand so that she can sit behind him on the elemental dragon.

A Cʟɪғғ
"That was fun!", says Lloyd.

"It was!!", says Zoe. "I never knew you could throw that hard greenie!"

"I can do a lot of things!", says Lloyd confidently. "You should know that by now!"

"What are we doing here?", asks Zoe.

"We are here to look at a beautiful sunset.", says Lloyd.

"Okay.", says Zoe smiling.

Lloyd pats the ground as a gesture for her to sit. So Zoe sits down next to Lloyd. Lloyd puts his arm around her so that they can be ready to look at the sunset.

Zoe starts to shiver a little bit so she rubs her elbows and hands together trying to feel warmer. Lloyd notices so he move his arm and looks at her.

"Are you cold?", he asks.

"A li-little. I g-guess it wa-was a bad idea to n-not wear a-anything on t-top.", she says.

"Here.", Lloyd takes off his sweatshirt and hands it to Zoe. "You can wear it."

"What about you?", she asks.

"I'll be fine.", he replies. "Believe it or not, I actually like the cold sometimes."

Zoe nods her head and takes the sweatshirt from him slipping it on top of her shirt.

Then she snuggles in next to Lloyd and he puts his arm back around her, not letting go. They stay in that position for a few minutes until the sun starts to go down.

"It's beautiful.", says Zoe looking around at the red and orange sunset.

"Just like you.", says Lloyd.

Zoe blushes and so does Lloyd.

Lloyd leans in and tilts Zoes head. He moves closer and closer until his lips land right on top of hers. Zoes eyes widen in shock as Lloyd keeps kissing her, but after a while, she thinks about kissing him back and hesitates but then she closes her eyes and kisses him right back. The Sky turns a green and blue color as the two of them keep kissing. The clouds become a mint aesthetic color. 

'OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M KISSING LLOYD GARMADON! Should I break the kiss?! AHHHH!! I never thought this would happen!!', thinks Zoe.

Lloyd breaks the kiss and you can see that there is a bright bright blush forming across his face. Zoes face has the same blush just lighter.

"S-sorry.. uhm... I d-don't know wh-what came over me.", whispers Lloyd.

There's a long awkward silence for a while.

"I-it's ok... I kind of liked it.... and we-well i-I kind of like you.", says Zoe blushing even harder than before while picking at her fingers.

"Seriously? Do you actually like me? For real this time?", asks Lloyd.

Zoe nods while not making eye contact with him.

Lloyd takes her hands into his own and asks "well.. uhm. Do you wanna do it again?"

Zoe nods her head a little bit, thinking that he doesn't notice but he does. So he kisses her once more and Zoe doesn't hesitate this time. His warm hands sliding around her waist, while her cold hands move up his neck and into his hair, curling it in between her fingers. Lloyd brings her closer and closer to him. But this time Zoe breaks the kiss and Lloyd looks sad.

"Don't look at me like that! Maybe another time, ok greenie?", says Zoe.

Lloyd makes cute puppy eyes and looks at Zoe, she laughs and ruffles his hair with her hand.

"Fine...", says Lloyd.

Zoe yawns and leans into Lloyds chest and rests her head there, while Lloyd sits there stunned and then wraps his arms around her not letting go.

"So umm princess. Does this mean.... well are we you know... dating now?", asks Lloyd.

"Uhh...Yeah! I guess we are! And I'm glad it's you!", says Zoe.

Lloyd smiles down at his new girlfriend.
After a few minutes, Lloyd decides that it's time to head back since it's getting pretty late. As the two of them leave the Sky turns to a midnight black, the stars twinkle and shine at the two of them leave and head back home, their home.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
Lloyd goes into the living room to talk to the others and Zoe goes to her room to change.

What an amazing day for these two!

I sᴏᴏᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!! I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ! Bᴜᴛ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴇʀs sᴏᴏɴ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!
Hᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ᴅᴀʏ!
Bʏᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ!!!!
<3 <3
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2114 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 177 8
I was someone from another Realm, one that no one could find the name of. I mysteriously appeared within Ninjago as a child, and I was saved from cer...
10.6K 268 20
It was a normal day for you until suddenly you get kidnapped by a serpentine. You yell for help but you felt as if no one was going to help you. You...
187K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
22.4K 611 35
This book is the continuation to the first Split Element Book, I highly recommend you read that one first before this one, however an overview/recap...