Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)

11.8K 876 174
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum.

Hey people,

Happy New Year to you all and your family. May Allah bring lots of happiness and health for all of us in this year and erase all the pain and sufferings of all of us💝

***********

Author's POV,

Adiba was waiting for sameer in the house. When she came she found no one there. Her heart was in fear. Fear of losing her daughter. Fear of Inaaya being torture. She knew this has to be kidnapping or else sameer would've found her by now. And kidnapping means her daughter was in danger. Many negative things were running inside her head. After waiting almost 3 hours pacing and calling sameer, he steps inside the home.

"Sameer" as Adiba saw him she ran toward him. Sameer wasn't surprised to find her here but not pondering much thoughts he walks inside. "Sameer where is Inaaya? Tell me where is my daughter?" Adiba asked holding his arms. He looks at her. Her face was still red due to his assault. A pang of guilt raises in him. This time he crosses the limit rising his hand on her but still, she was here for their daughter.

He wanted to comfort her and say sorry to her but it was not the time for him to mend their relationship. He needed to find his daughter first. After that, he would apologize for all his wrongdoing.

But only if he knew he won't get the chance to apologise to her. There are very fewer chances. Very fewer.

"I don't know. But its confirm that inaaya is kidnapped by one of my enemies" Sameer mumble in dejected

"Ya Allah! Meri Bacchi!" Adiba falls on the floor clutching her heart. Tears began falling. She had the feeling but after sameer confirming her doubts, she felt like dying. "Inaaya! Mera baccha! Sameer mera dil beitha jara hai (my heart is sinking) I can feel she is not safe. She is calling for us! Meri bacchi! Ya Allah rahem kar!" Adiba began shaking. Her breath becomes difficult. She couldn't breathe. Tears were falling continuously. Her heart was restless. Her heart saying that her five years old innocent daughter's life was in danger. she was calling for her mama and daddy. But they were not there. They were not with their daughter. She was all alone. Many negative thoughts making her heart twisting painfully.

Sameer was shocked seeing her condition. He ran to her and sat beside her.

"Adi" he pulled her in his arms. "Shh... Nothing will happen... Relax" he rubs her back soothingly, hugging her tightly but She pushes him and held his collar.

"It's all your fault!! It's all your fault!! She is with you and you couldn't take care of her!! Your enemy could..... No!! Ya Allah!!! I want my daughter Sameer!!! find her! I want my daughter unharmed! Did you hear me? I want my daughter unharmed!" she screamed causing tear rolled down Sameer's eyes. He was also scared to death for his daughter but he had no idea where she was?

"I don't know where she is. But I promise you. I won't let anything happen to Inaaya. I will find her. I will bring her home. I promise you" he again pulled her closed to his heart comforting her. Sameer had never seen Adiba in this type of condition. It seems she was close to having a panic attack.

"You promise? You promise?" She asked in a ragged breath.

"Yes, I promise you" that was the last thing Adiba heard before falling into darkness.

Sameer becomes worried seeing her fainted. He carried her to the room and call the doctor. )

*****

"She fainted because of the stress she was taking. Her BP is too high.  Take care of her and keep her away from all the stress" doctor said handing a few medicines to sameer before taking his leave.

Sameer sat beside Adiba and held her hand. He was feeling ashamed of thinking low about her. How could he think she could kidnap their daughter? How could he think she can hurt their daughter, she can hate their daughter? How wrong he was. Adiba's condition spoke everything. Her unconditional love for their inaaya. He took her wrong. Now he believed that she left inaaya only for him without once of a doubt. She didn't leave because she hated her. She chose his happiness over her motherhood. She may betray him and that was also needed for her to stand up again. And he understood her.

Taking her hand in his he kissed the back of her hand. "I'm sorry jaan. I've hurt you so much na. I only give you pain. I should stop you on that day. I should fight hard with inaaya's anger and make her understand how much you love her. But I gave up. I thought it was better for all of us. But I was wrong. Inaaya and I need you. We need you" and after all those years he finally accepted he needed her. "I forgave you, Adi. I forgave you for everything. Now I just need your forgiveness. Please forgive me" A tear escapes his eyes in fear.

What if he can't find inaaya? How will they live? How will he face Adiba? Their only source of happiness and peaceful future was inaaya. He had to find her. He had to bring her home unharmed and he will. With a lasting kiss on Adiba's forehead, he walks out of the room.

*********

"Inaaya" mumbling Adiba stirred in her sleep. "Inu" she was breathing heavily.

But its confirm that inaaya is kidnapped by one of my enemies

Sameer's voice echoed in her head making her jolted up on the bed. She looks around to find inaaya or sameer but no one was in the room. Getting out of the bed she ran outside.

"Inaaya! Sameer!" Adiba calls out for them but got no response.

"Ma'am" an old lady maid Banu come in front of her.

"Where is Inaaya? Sameer brings her home, right? Where are they? Oh, inaaya must be angry with me that's why she is not here cause I'm here. She must be in her grandparents" Adiba was giving herself hope that her daughter was fine.

The old lady Banu felt bad for the mother whose daughter was lost. "Sorry to disappoint you but Sahab and choti bi didn't come. I heard Sahab was talking with someone about finding Inaaya... You don't worry Insha Allah he will find her" the Banu inform her. Adiba's heart sank hearing this. She falls on the couch with a heavy heart.

"Please take this. Sahab said to give you this" The old lady said giving Adiba her medicine which sameer instructed her to give.

Adiba took the medicine as she was feeling too low and she needed the energy to find her daughter. After taking medicine she walks back to the room while calling sameer but he wasn't picking up her calls.

She was feeling helpless. Tears began falling thinking about her daughter's safety. She went to the washroom and did wadu before getting on the prayer mat. She did Namaz and sat on the prayer matt crying in front of the almighty Allah. The only one who could make everything right.

"Ya Allah meri bacchi ki hifazat kar. Rahem kar mere Maula (ya Allah please take care of my daughter. Please have mercy on us). Only you know where she is. Only you can take care of her. Please Allah miya. Take care of her. I trust you. I left everything on you. Please bring her to me safely. Please Allah miya. Hear this mother's plea. You're the most merciful mere Maula. Please have mercy on us. Please have mercy"

ahe sobbed and continuously pray for her daughter until she heard her phone ringing. Without thinking anything she picks up her phone.

"Sameer! Where is inaaya!? Had you found her? Please bring her home soon. I'm waiting for you both. I will make her favourite food just bring her home...sameer why are you not saying anything? Are you coming...." Her voice died when she heard a soft whimper.

"Mama" Adiba felt her heart jumped up with happiness hearing her daughter's voice.

"Mama ki jaan kaha ho aap? Please beta comes back home. Mama will make it up to you. Tell daddy to bring you home soon" Adiba blabber in the joy that sameer found her.

"Daddy is not here, Mama. Only the bad old man is here and that monster..." And that's when Adiba realised her daughter was crying. Pulling the phone away she looks at the screen to find its unknown number. "Mama please take me with you... That monster's cat bites me. Mama its really hurting... Please take me home... I won't fight with you. I just want to come back home, mam..... Aahhh!!!!!" Inaaya screamed suddenly.

"Inaaya!!!" Adiba screamed for her daughter hearing her painful scream.

"Want your daughter back?" A deep and dangerous voice came from the other side.

"Who...who are you? Please don't hurt my daughter. Please I beg you. We will give you whatever you want? How much money do you want just tell me? But please don't hurt my daughter" Adiba begged crying. She comprehends that this was kidnappers call. And they surely wanted something.

"I don't want money," the person said.

"Then what do you want?" Adiba asked.

"I want you" the person spoke causing dread-filled in her heart and body. All the colour drain out of her face and blood ran cold.

"Wh...what?"

"Yes... I want you to come to us then I will let your daughter go" the man said. Adiba's mind went blank but she forces her mind to work.

"Look, you don't know who is my husband, Who is inaaya's father. My husband will kill you if you try to hurt our daughter. He is very dangerous" she tries to frighten that man but in response, he laughs at her.

"Oh god! Sameer has a cute masterpiece" he said laughing. "You think I just kidnapped your daughter without knowing about your too great husband. I know who he is and I also belong from there where your husband belongs. From the mafia"

Adiba stood there frozen. He was a mafia. Her daughter was in danger hands. Ya Allah!!!

"I won't say anything just tell me will you coming or I parcel your daughter's dead body to you" with that she heard inaaya's screamed.

"No!!!! No no!! I will come! I will come!! Wherever you say I will come just don't hurt my daughter. Please don't hurt her. She only five years old kid. Please have mercy on her! Please don't hurt her!" Adiba cried out feeling helpless. She will do anything to save her daughter. Every mother does.

"Okay, I will send you the address but remember if you inform sameer then the next thing you will see your daughter's dead body. I have a spy in your mansion so don't try to be over smart me." He threatened. Adiba nodded vigorously though he can't see her.

"Okay okay. I will come. And I won't tell sameer. Just please don't hurt my daughter" she pleaded on more time before the line goes silent.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Adiba's POV

I sat on the bed numb. I didn't know what to do? How will I save inaaya? They want me... But I know they are Sameer's enemy and they won't let inaaya go even if they have me. I have to think about something. Surely I'm going to save my daughter even if it takes me to sacrifice my life I would gladly for my daughter.

I thought and just then a beep sound heard. Opening the notification I checked the address they send. It was somewhere middle of the road. And the message

Don't you dare to inform sameer if you want your daughter alive.

Thinking about what should I do? How will I take steps where I could save Inaaya and could inform sameer too. He said he had a spy in our house no Adiba you can't take a risk.

Sameer will find us. A small smile came to my lips. As my trust in sameer was strong. He will save both of us.

*******

I began running downstairs with my bag but stopped seeing Sameer on the living room's sofa. He looks tired. Banu the old lady come with water. I took it from her and walk toward sameer. He took the glass of water and drank it without looking at me but as he put the glass back his eyes fall on me.

"Where are you going?" He asked standing up looking at my purse. I felt like nervousness consumed me. I knew if he comes to know then he won't let me go.

"I...uh... Going out?" It cames as a question. He stares at me suspiciously.

"Going out where?" He asked stepping toward me. I gulped but try to look confident.

"You don't need to know," I said and try to past by him but he held my arms.

"What are you up to?" He asked wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Sameer leave me. I'm getting late"

"Getting late of what? Where are you going Adiba?" He asked in a stern tone clenched jaw. He must begin suspecting.

"It's none of your business" I push him and walk toward the door but he again held my arms and turn me toward him. I collide with his chest.

"It is my business because you are my wife"

I felt my heartbeat skip hearing this word from him. He calls me his wife after so long. I blink my feelings back and try to push me but he held me tightly

"Sameer please let me go" I wiggle.

"First tell me where are you going?"

"shopping" I uttered without thinking. He clenched his jaw.

"Are you taking me this fool to believe you? Our daughter is kidnapped and you're going on shopping. What an excuse Adiba" he said shaking his head. I mentally smack my head to this stupid lie.

"No...I mean I'm going to meet Sarmad. He came here to shop for his twins" I said feeling little ease that I said something believable. "Now please leave me" I push him. And this time he let me go.

"Your dying to know about inaaya a few hours ago and now you didn't even ask where she is?" He said still looking as suspicious as before.

"Cause I can tell seeing your face that you couldn't find about her anything" I stated. His face turns guilty.

"I..."

"Its okay sameer. I know you will save her." I stated with confidence. Going toward him I throw my arms around him. "You know, bahot pyar karti hun mai Apse... Bahot ziyada." He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Don't go Adiba I need you" he murmured in my neck. I pressed my face in his chest even more.

"I need to go. But remember that I, Adiba Sameer Akbar, Only loves one man in this life and it's you. And I will love you after this life also. You have the half piece of my heart" I said pulling back. "And our daughter is always a part of me. My heart's other half piece" I stared at him in the eyes smiling. He also stares me.

"Adi...." He was about to say something but I silenced him placing my lips on his. Sameer stiffen. I began moving my lips kissing him with all my heart and love. I didn't know if I could meet him again or not. If not then I wanted to say goodbye showing my love for him. Tears began falling from my eyes.

He slowly ran his hand up toward my neck depending our kiss. He pressed his body against me and I did the same. There was no space between us not even for the air to pass. My hand on his shoulder and other on his jaw. While his on my back of the neck and other on my waist wrapped tightly. I pulled back when I needed oxygen. "I love you" with another word I turn around and began walking.

"Adi" his voice stopped me I didn't turn I could not go if I did. "I didn't sleep with Amsha. I just kiss her and... a little more but I didn't sleep with her. I'm regretting my actions that in my pain I almost did that sin but maybe that was your love which stopped me from doing anymore wrong. Our daughter brings me to my senses before I could go further" he said everything in one go. And I felt pain but it was less than before. He kisses her but didn't sleep with her. I think it was enough to soothe my burning heart.

"Thank you for telling me. Now I could go with peace" with that I walk out of the house.

******

How was it?

Share your thoughts. What do you think will happen next?

Scared for this little family?
Will sameer find them? Or will it be too late? To know wait till next chapter. And do votes and comments. (Now i'm sounding like indian serial's advocator😜)

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1.4K 75
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
98.9K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
624K 27K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
41.3K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...