Not the Same (Alex Morgan/Rea...

By Thompson1317

It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORATANT: Author's Note
New Book!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note: Test
Sneak Book of New Book
Chapter 53
New Book
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sneak Peak of New Book
New Book
Chapter 56
Important Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 57

3.5K 97 2
By Thompson1317

Recap:

"We're going home," Alex says to me with a smile as she pulls out of the driveway.

I look at her with a bright smile and hold her hand, "We're going home."
———

Present

Y/N's POV:

"Alright, we're here," I say as I pull into a parking spot of the hotel.

"You know Ashlyn and Ali said we could stay with them, right?" Alex asks me.

"I know, but I didn't want to intrude," I say and she chuckles and kisses my cheek.

We look into the back and see Bailey, Olivia, and Asher sleeping. Hartley and Elijah pull up next to us after a minute.

"You wake up the twins and I'll get Bailey," Alex says and I nod as we get out of the car.

I open the car and start grabbing bags. "Liv," I say loud enough for her to wake up.

"We're here, honey. Grab you things," I say and she tiredly nods.

"Asher," I say and he slowly opens his eyes, "We're here."

Alex goes inside with a sleeping Bailey in her arms to sign us in. The twins grab their bags and we make our way inside with Elijah and Hartley behind us.

"We're good," Alex says once we get inside.

I nod and we go upstairs to our room while Elijah and Hartley sign in. We walk into the room and I smile at the space we have for our family. There is a bedroom with a king bed. Another bedroom with a queen size, then a pull out sofa bed. Then there are two bathroom along with a kitchen and small living room.

"Alright, Liv, you are in the queen bed with Bailey. Ash, you got the sofa bed," I say and the kids nod.

"We have to be at your Aunt's house in two hours. You guys can do whatever for an hour and a half then we have to go," Alex says.

Olivia goes to the bedroom and Asher sits on the couch and watches TV. "I'm going to let Bails sleep for a little more," Alex tells me and I nod.

"I'll be in the bedroom," I tell her.

I grab our bags and go to our room. Once I set everything down, I lay on my stomach on the bed. After a few minutes I feel weight next to me then light kisses places on my neck. "You okay, baby?" Alex asks as she rubs my back.

"Yeah, just tired," I tell her with my eyes closed.

I feel Alex start to take off my prosthetic arm and I sigh in relief after wearing it for so long. "Thank you," I say as I feel Alex lay back down.

"Get some sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour so you can take a shower," Alex says as she wraps her arm around my waist.

"Thank you, my love," I say tiredly.

"Of course. I love you, Y/N/N."

"I love you too," I respond quietly then I instantly fall asleep.
———

"Mommy! Mommy, wake up!" I hear a voice.

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes connect with blue one's. "Hey, Bailey," I say with a bright smile.

"Hi, Mommy. Momma told me to wake you up," she says.

"Thank you, Bails."

Bailey giggles and kisses my nose before rushing out of the room. I sit up and stretch when Alex walks in. "What happened to you waking me up?" I ask as my wife walks towards me.

"Thought you would enjoy our daughter rather than me," Alex says as she straddles me.

"It doesn't matter," I say and she smiles.

Alex leans down and kisses me. Then she pulls away, but I pull her back in. "Hey Mom-," we hear making us pull apart.

"I did not need to see that," Olivia says with her eyes covered making Alex and I chuckle.

"Sorry, honey. What's up?" Alex asks as she gets off of me.

"Aunt Ashlyn called and wanted to let you know that everyone will be there tonight," Olivia says and I nod.

"Sounds good. Can you and Asher get the presents together?" I ask and my daughter smiles as she sends Alex and I a thumbs up then leaves the room.

"Go take a shower and get ready. I need to help Bailey," Alex says.

"Ok. I love you," I say as I kiss her.

"I love you too."

Alex leaves the room andI quickly get ready. Once I'm done I step out of the room with my things. "Everyone ready?" I ask as I see my family.

"Ready!" Bailey shouts making us all laugh.

"Let's go."
———

After a thirty minute drive we arrive at Ashlyn's and Ali's house. There are a bunch of cars parked outside already, so I'm assuming everyone is here.

Asher and Olivia grab the presents and I Cary Bailey. Alex helps the twins and Elijah and Hartley. I ring the door bell and I hear a bunch of chatter inside. "Welcome!" Ashlyn says and Bailey squeals.

"Auntie Ashy!" My daughter squeals and Ashlyn chuckles as she takes Bailey from my arms.

"What's up Munchkin?" Ashlyn says as Bailey hugs her.

Ashlyn sets her on the floor and Bailey takes off into the house to say hi to her aunts and uncles. "Hey Speedy," Ashlyn says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Sharky," I reply and she laughs.

"Come here," Ashlyn says letting go and holding out her arms.

Asher and Olivia walk into her arms with wide smiles. After all of us greeting we make our way inside. "Merry Christmas!" Kelley says as she jumps into my arms.

"Merry Christmas, Kell," I say while laughing and I set her down.

Kelley the rushes to my wife and pulls her into a hug. "Hey, kid," I hear and I look to see Abby Wambach.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while," I say as we hug each other.

"It has been some time."

We talk for a few minutes and I get to talk to many other along with my nieces and nephews. "How is our goddaughter?" I hear as I get a drink.

I turn to Tobin and Christen. "Great like always," I say as Bailey crashes into Christen's legs.

Yes, Tobin and Christen are Bailey's godparents. After Alex and I adopted Asher and Olivia we decided that we needed to give them godparents too.  Olivia's godparents are Hope and Kelley. Asher's godmother is Sonnett and the main reason for that is because they get along perfectly.

"Hey, Little One," Christen says as she picks Bailey up.

"Hi Auntie Chrissy. Hi Auntie Toby," Bailey says as she nuzzles into Christen's neck.

I smile as Bailey, Christen, and Tobin spend time together. I go sit on the couch and take in my surroundings, my entire family in one room.

"What's on your mind, gorgeous?" Alex asks as she sits next to me.

"Just taking everything in," I tell her and she smiles as she hold my hand.

"Hiya," Sonnett says popping up in front of Alex and I.

"Hey Em," Alex says with a bright smile.

Sonnett brings something out from behind her back and holds it above Alex and I. We laugh as we see that it is mistletoe. Alex pleases her hand on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. We hear hollering and laughing whistling as we pull away.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Morgan," I tell Alex with a bright smile.

"Merry Christmas."
————————————————————————
Here is a Christmas update for you all. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope you all enjoyed and are safe and healthy! This book is close to end, but I hope you all have enjoyed this journey. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe! Sending love to all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
Free Solo By Alex

Fanfiction

686K 17.3K 114
Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and she's been gone for almost 4 years. Wha...
4.2K 72 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
83.1K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!