Chapter 53

Warnings: None
——————————————————————
Recap:

"I'll think about telling her," I tell the two women next to me.

They both nod with a smile and walk away. I look back towards Y/N and she is already looking at me with a wide smile. I feel a blush rush to my cheeks and I smile back.

I don't know what to do.
————————————————————————
Present

Y/N's POV:

"Hey, can we talk?" Alex says walking into my hotel room.

"Hey and yeah, of course. Also, how did you-," I start but Alex cuts me off.

"Crystal, gave me her key card," Alex says making me smile.

I chuckle and walk over to her. I place my hand on her waist and lean down to kiss her.

"What do you any to talk about?" I ask as I pull away.

Alex sighs and pushes me to sit on the edge of the bed. "What is it?" I ask confused and Alex sits next to me.

"I have something for you," Alex says making my eyebrows furrow.

"This is it," Alex says pulling a ring out of her pocket.

"Is that?" I say shocked.

Alex chuckles, "Yeah, this was my wedding ring. From the first time."

"Oh my gosh," I say as I take the ring out of her hands.

"I also have this," Alex says pulling out another ring.

"It's mine," I say as I look at it.

Alex takes my left hand and slips the ring onto my left finger. She then brings my hand up to her face and places a gentle kiss on the back of it.

"Thank you," I say with a smile when Alex pulls away.

"Of course," she says with a bright smile.

"There's also something else I need to tell you," Alex says becoming more serious.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I place my hand on her cheek.

Right as Alex is about to speak, someone shouts through the door. "Let's go guys! It's time to leave! It's game day!" Sonnett shouts.

"Ok then," I say with a chuckle while Alex laughs as well.

"Time to play Chile," Alex says standing up.

I stand up and gently pull Alex into me. "I love you," I say as I rest my forehead against hers.

"I love you too," Alex replies and she presses her lips to mine.

"Let's go," I say once we pull away.

We grab our bags and head down stairs. "Let's go guys," Hope says with a smile as she stands outside the bus.

"We're coming," Alex says and I chuckle.

Once we are on the bus Alex and I sit near the front. I sit down by the window and Alex sits near the aisle. Everyone is silent as they mentally prepare for the game.

I connect my AirPods to my phone. I place one in my ear and hand the other to Alex. She smiles and kisses my cheek as she takes it. I start to play music and Alex rests her head on my shoulder.

The bus starts to move and we make our way to the stadium. Once we get there, there are fans behind the barricades cheering. We all make our way out and smile and wave at the fans.