Chapter 37

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Why? It's true, you and Alex look at each other like your the last people on Earth," Kelley says and sits next to me.

"That's what happens when you're in love," I say.

"Yeah, yeah," Kelley mumbles and lays her head on my shoulder.

"You feel better now that you showered," I ask Kelley.

"Much better," she says with a smile.

"I need your help," I say which causes Kelley to sit up.

"What is it," Kelley asks excitingly.

I look around to make sure no one else is listening, "I need you to help me find a proposal ring with Christen for Alex."

Kelley's jaw drops and her eyes go wide, "You're gonna propose?"

"I am."
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

We just got back to the hotel from the game. Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Paris so the team can get an extra recovery practice in.

Alex is at a team meeting and I'm in the room. I'm looking at wedding rings when I get a call from Hartley.

"Hey, Hart," I say when I answer.

"CONGRATULATIONS," she shouts into the phone.

I chuckle, "Thanks bubba. Are you coming to the next game?"

"Yep, we have our tickets. We just got into Paris today and we are at the hotel."

"That's good," I say.

"Yeah, I was wondering, do you think we could meet up at the game," Hartley asks me.

"Of course we can, just text me your seat number and I'll come over after," I say with a smile.

"Yes! Ok, I'm excited to see you, Y/N/N."

"I'm excited to see you too, bubba," I say then Alex walks into the room and smile at me, "I have to go Hart. I'll see you in a few days."

"Ok, bye Y/N."

"Bye, Hartley," I say then hang up.

"Hi, baby," I say as Alex lays next to me.

"Hi, my love," Alex says as she cuddles into my side.

"I bought the tickets," I say.

"Really," Ales says excitingly.

"Yep, I have the night planned. We are going to go out for dinner, we go to the Eiffel Tower, then we might just take a walk after," I say.

"I'm so excited. I get to spend an amazing night with the love of my life in the city of love," Alex says then looks up at me.

"That is correct," I say and lean down to kiss her, "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Y/N."
———
It is the day before the quarterfinals game. Kelley, Christen, and I are out right now just walking around Paris discussing when and how I should propose to Alex. Luckily we got Allie to distract Alex while we are out.

"I think you should sing," Christen says as we walk down the street.

"Really," I ask shocked.

"I think that's a good idea. Alex loves when you sing and I think it would mean a lot to her," Kelley says.