Chapter 28

Warnings: None

(A/N: The voting poll is closed!)
————————————————————————
Recap:

"You ready for the game in two days," I ask her.

"I am so ready, especially since my lucky charm will be there," Alex says as she walk towards me, "I have to go, you get some rest."

"Ok, I love you," I say as I sit up.

"I love you too," Alex says then places a kiss on my lips.

Once Alex leaves I get under the covers and stare at the ceiling thinking about my my dad. I don't know where he is or what he is doing now, but he better have a good reason for why he left.
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

Today is the first game for the team, they are playing Thailand. I am wearing one of Alex's jersey which Kelley got mad about, but I got to support my girlfriend. Right now security is escorting me to the family and friends section in the stands.

When I get to the section I thank security and turn around to come face to face with Alex's family. Alex's sisters, Jeni and Jeri, instantly pull me into a hug. They started to apologize for everything that happened and I just hug them back.

Once we pull away Alex's mom pulls me in for a hug. "Hi, Mrs. Morgan."

She pulls away, "What did I tell you about that Y/N, call me Pamela."

"Of course, Pamela. It's great to see you again," I say.

Then Alex's dad comes over and pulls me in for a tight hug, "Hi, Mr. Morgan."

"Please, call me Michael, it's great to see you again," he says as he pulls away.

"You as well, it's great to see all of you again," I tell them as I sit in an open seat.

"So, how is my daughter treating you," Pamela asks me as they all sit down.

"She's treating me like a princess. After everything that has happened she has been by my side and I couldn't be more grateful," I say with a bright smile as I look at the field and see the team warming up.

I turn back to face the Morgan family and they all have smiles on their faces, "I'm happy you two found your way back to each other," Jeni says.

"I think we all are," Jeri says with a smile.

"Well if it isn't Y/N Y/L," I hear someone say and I turn to my right and I see Kelley's parents.

A big smile grows on my face. When I was going to Standford every holiday break or any break we had from school, I stayed with Kelley. Kelley's parents always treated me like their own.

I get up and bring them both in for a hug. "I missed you guys," I tell them.

"We missed you too, sweetheart," Kelley's mom , Karen, says as we pull away.

"It's great to see you guys again," I tell them.

"How is it being back," Kelley's dad, Dan, asks.

"It's been great. I'm back with my family," I say with a smile and I notice the girls going into the locker room.

"I'm gonna go sit down, hopefully you guys, Kelley, and I can go out for dinner at some point," I say and they nod.

I head back to my seat. After a few minutes the walk out happens and then the anthem for both country's. The team gets ready on the field and I see Alex kiss her wrist and point at the sky and I do the same. It's a thing that we have always done every time before a game.