Chapter 23

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

Alex pulls the computer on her lap to set up a movie and I cuddle into her side. I continue to eat the popcorn when Alex sets her computer down and wraps her arm around me.

She takes the popcorn from me and I pout at her, "I want some to," Alex says and pecks my lips.

I just roll my eyes and lay my head back on her chest. After two hours the movie finishes, "Thank you for tonight, babe," I say as I eat some more popcorn.

"Of course, my love," Alex responds.

"I love you," I say as we look at the stars.

"I love you too, Y/N/N."
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

It is the week after the incident with my mom and Servando. Becky, Kelley, Tobin, and Christen are arriving today. They will be staying for a week.

Right now I am laying on the couch with my eyes closed listening to music while my leg and arm are elevated and an ice pack on my ribs. Alex is making lunch since the girls will be arriving soon.

The next song is about to play when my earbuds are taken out. "Hey," I say a little upset and open my eyes.

"Hi," Alex says sweetly and I instantly smile.

"How are you feeling," Alex asks as she kneels next to the couch.

"I'm alright," I tell her.

"That's good, the girls will be here in ten minutes, just to let you know," Alex says as she stands up, "I'm gonna go set lunch on the counter, I just wanted to check in," she says as she hands me back my earbuds.

"Thank you," I say as I take my earbuds and Alex playfully rolls her eyes and walks back into the kitchen.

About ten minutes later the doorbell rings. I groan and take my earbuds out and Alex laughs at me. Alex opens the door and is immediately brought into a hug by Kelley.

Kelley hears me laugh and runs over to me. She is about to jump onto my lap, but I raise my hand to stop her, "You do know I'm still not healed right and that I have two casts on, right?"

"Sorry," Kelley says with a smile while jumping, "I'm just excited to see you."

"I'm excited to see you too Kell, just be easy please," I tell her.

Kelley nods and at a drastically slow pace she lays on top of me but shouts when she feels the ice pack on my stomach. She instantly stands up and pulls the ice pack from under my shirt.

"Why didn't you tell me? You knew I was gonna do that," she says while pouting.

I just shrug with a smirk on my face. "Asshole," Kelley mumbles and walks away and I just laugh.

After that the rest of the girls walk over. "What's up Becks," I ask as Becky stands next me.

Becky just glares at me and I look at her confused, "What's that look for?"