Chapter 22

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

Alex's POV:

I am pacing the room waiting for the doctor to come out. I pull out my phone and text Kelley.

Alex: Servando and Y/N's mom showed up at the house. Y/N and I are at the hospital.

After I send that Kelley calls me. "YOU'RE AT THE HOSPITAL?!" Kelley screams.

"Yes. I'm fine, only a cut on my head and some bruising on my stomach. They had to take Y/N back though. Her mom is threw her into the floor from her wheelchair and choked her," I say as I start to cry.

I hear Kelley take a deep breath, "Ok, ok, I'm not going to tell the entire team yet. I'll tell Becky, Christen, and Tobin. Can you tell Ashlyn and Ali," Kelley asks.

"Yeah, I will. I'll text you when I hear anything," I say.

"Ok, I'm happy you're ok, Al. Talk to you in a bit, bye."

"Bye, Kell," I say and hang up.

After I hang up with Kelley I call Ali. "Hey, Alex, what's up?"

"You and Ashlyn need to come to the hospital," I tell her as I start to cry more.

"What?! What happened," Ali asks frantically.

"Just come, please," I say as I sit in a chair.

"Ok, ok, let me get Ashlyn and we'll be there as soon as we can," Ali says.

"Ok, bye Ali,"

"Bye, Alex."

We hang up and more tears start to come down my face. Why does Y/N have to suffer so much?
———
Present

Alex's POV:

I am staring at the wall in front of me when I see Ashlyn and Ali walk into the hospital. I stand up and the two woman run over to me and pull me into a hug. I break down in there arms as they hold me.

We pull away and Ashlyn runs her finger over the cut on my head, "What happened," she asks.

I explain everything that happened and at the end they have tears streaming down their face. "FUCKING HELL," Ashlyn screams as she starts to pace.

Ali quickly walks over to her and pulls her into a hug. Ali whispers some words to Ashlyn and she starts to calm down.

"Y/N Y/L," someone says as he walks into the waiting room.

"That's us," I say as me, Ashlyn, and Ali walk over to him.

"Are you family," he asks me.

"I'm her wife," I tell him, it's the only way for me to see my girl.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Perez, I am the doctor that Dr. Miller recommended for your wife. Y/N is ok. Her arm, leg, and ribs are ok. She does have light bruising around neck, but she should be fine. She will potentially be in some pain once she is off the anesthesia, but we will give her pain meds," he tells me.